+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education as private candidate from Pakistan..seniors pls help

LifeTest

May 28, 2009
Dear Cut;

Thanks for encouragment. But this topic seems to be turing out to be suspense. As we can see; people have dicussed this issue in the past also, but no one seems to be able to give proper guidance. Don't know if those people have applied and got rejected or got cleared, in either case they have not posted any update on the forum.

I promise one thing here; if I ever apply; I will sure put the proper response so that others can benefit from it.

May GOD Bless you ALL and grant you success in your future envadours.

Regards

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my cousin applied from Hong Kong embassy for skilled worker visa in 1999, he did Bcom from Karachi University as a private candidate he mentioned in the form "Private" on the school name field, so CIC request for explanation what is the meaning of "Private" so he replaced this word with "Karachi University" then he accepted and got Visa. But in this forum I can see that due to miss presentation of form people face lots of problem. I have an option for this dilemma:

if you are enrolled in Metric, FA or Graduate from as a private candidate and could arrange a letter or declaration from another private school, college, institute or any preparation center with stated that you got training from here and studied 3 hours daily and 5 days in a week to prepare for the exams and get signature with stamped by the authority and attach this letter with your certificate, so I think it should be enough to fullfil the requirements of CIC as per the law in R73 (you must studied 15 hours in a week) I may be wrong but I think it may be a solution what I am understanding....

Regards

cut

Jan 19, 2009
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
hello
My intention is also to apply. My FA is as a private candidate. But matric, Bcom, MBA is as a regular student.
What if I get a letter from tuition center where is used to go for study. Will it be ok.
But two of my friends with the same educational status got immigration in 2002.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cut said:
hello
My intention is also to apply. My FA is as a private candidate. But matric, Bcom, MBA is as a regular student.
What if I get a letter from tuition center where is used to go for study. Will it be ok.
But two of my friends with the same educational status got immigration in 2002.
It could be OK as per my understanding....coz you are enrolled from Government institution but preparing for the exams from another institute 3 hours daily and 5 days in a week..it means you are fullfiling the requirements but its my opinion...needed any experts advise here..

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Hi Dear,

I think that we have to be very careful while disussion any issue because sometimes this gossip is just making the things confused and missguides the whole situation and ends up with a wrong conclussion. Because non of us is expert to any issue or problem.

As i have studied the whole law and anything in this Law and i belive that this law is the best source to make understanding about this private education issue. I have even consulted and mailed this law to some of my most senior friends in other countries who are foriegners and have better understanding about their law and understanding. Though my advice is not the absolute to this isuue but still we all finally come to the conclussion by the reference of OP 6 that it should not be a problem if the education is attensted and fulfill the standards of local bodies. We should also pray to Allha because if he wants things will go on further nobody can stop it.

Law does't stop private candidites to miss their claimed numbers if it is approved by some reputable Govt Body.

Best of luck to all

cut

Jan 19, 2009
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
We can say that final conclusion is
“if you pass matric or fa as a private candidate than it will be fine, because certificate issued by BISE as there is no private body in Pakistan to issue this certificate.”
“if you have graduation or master from private college but affiliated with HEC, than its fine, if your college is not affiliated than you need to worry”
Hot-Lier said:
"""we all finally come to the conclussion by the reference of OP 6 that it should not be a problem if the education is attensted and fulfill the standards of local bodies. We should also pray to Allha because if he wants things will go on further nobody can stop it.

Law does't stop private candidites to miss their claimed numbers if it is approved by some reputable Govt Body."""

Best of luck to all

LifeTest

May 28, 2009
Dear cut, Hot-Lier, nimmiboy and friends,

Thanks for your advice. Can you guys advice that, incase Nova accepts the application and than CIC Islamabad rejects (God forbid) it on the basis of Private education, will they refund the application fees? as I would be paying around C$ 1700.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, take a look at this. It may be helpful.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t19565.0.html;msg94299;topicseen#msg94299

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
LifeTest said:
Dear cut, Hot-Lier, nimmiboy and friends,

Thanks for your advice. Can you guys advice that, incase Nova accepts the application and than CIC Islamabad rejects (God forbid) it on the basis of Private education, will they refund the application fees? as I would be paying around C$ 1700.

If CIC rejects you before they start processing your application (i.e. while checking through it again), then you get the refund. Else, you don't. Hopefully, your application will go okay. Good luck.

LifeTest

May 28, 2009
Dear rupeshhari & other friends;

Thanks alot for your encouraging advice and helping others in clearing their confusion and providing them guidance.

May God provide you guidance as HE is the Best Guide.

Regards

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Today i just took some time and use to call various reputable immigration agents all over the country and really alll of them answerd the same that private education has no problem to apply and all of the education that is certified by HEC or regulated bodies is even acceptable to CIC, Islamabad.

it is really encourging and now i think that we should keep this topic closed and move forward and ask help and guideness from Allha and to pray that do what ever is best for us.

Best of luck to all.

DesiMike

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
What should we write for "Name of Institution" in Schedule 1 Question 10 (Education)? Private or Name of the Board/University?

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DesiMike said:
What should we write for "Name of Institution" in Schedule 1 Question 10 (Education)? Private or Name of the Board/University?
just mention board or university name