+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
A lot of people are posting here without being protected persons. This thread is for those who are refugees and have applied for PR. Please stop confusing some of us.

That´s true. Their cases are different, not same time. Just confusing people. I think they have to post in their stream if they are not refugees.

shineyliu

Jan 20, 2023
ETO
ECOPR 5.21
GU1 6.25
They reject my photo 7.8 (2 weeks after GU1....) and office has been transferred to Mtl... dont know why??
I reuploaded my photo same day on 7.8
Does anyone know how long should I expect after the reupload? It has been two weeks.....
Does anyone have similar timeline?

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
They reject my photo 7.8 (2 weeks after GU1....) and office has been transferred to Mtl... dont know why??
I reuploaded my photo same day on 7.8
Does anyone know how long should I expect after the reupload? It has been two weeks.....
Does anyone have similar timeline?
They rejected your photo after accepting it in the first place?

Jul 11, 2023
Are you protected person?
whats you full timeline. Its almost impossible for protected person got PR in 7 months specially in Quebec.
Applications under protected persons from December and November 2023 are getting it this fast but outside of Quebec. Not sure what’s the timeline for Quebec.

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
Do You mean the hearing? Sometimes claimant are confused about it. PR takes long time Even outside of Quebec. I know now the hearings are schedulled faster than before But about PR I really doubt of somebody get it in less that one and a half year Even outside of Quebec.

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
Not a protected person. Applied under CEC. Lots of confusion in this thread.

I dont know why people who are not refugees are posting in this forum. This forum has post only for refugees. There are other forums for different immigration streams but I think They dont read the titles.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2023
Do You mean the hearing? Sometimes claimant are confused about it. PR takes long time Even outside of Quebec. I know now the hearings are schedulled faster than before But about PR I really doubt of somebody get it in less that one and a half year Even outside of Quebec.
No I mean PR. I applied in December 2023 under protected person, I received my portal 1 email last week on Thursday. That’s roughly 7 months now.

Reactions: Star55

Sysnco

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
No I mean PR. I applied in December 2023 under protected person, I received my portal 1 email last week on Thursday. That’s roughly 7 months now.
Wow this has to be a record I applied more than two years before you and still didn’t receive P1 I’m from Quebec though
What’s your full timeline please

Nyire

Dec 6, 2022
Is there any one who’s photo is still under review? How long does it take to get PR card after ecopr? According to recent trends
Hey , I apply on June 26th Declare my presence in Card and Upload , Canadian Address.
Mine take less than one month
July 19th my photo was approved and mailed my pr card
July 29th I received my Pr card .
Vo. Montreal
The whole process finished looking up to Citizenship. Good-luck to everyone waiting , you will get good updates soon .