+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

Nyire

Dec 6, 2022
Hello Team

I hope everybody is doing well, I have some equiery
I got my .
portal 1- June 10th
Portal 2- June 25th and June 26th I submitted both my photo, address and declare my presence in Canada

How long is it going to take to obtain eCOPR?

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
I am over 3 year in Montreal still no decision and meanwhile Security expired… what a system
Qc has a low threshold on the number of PR it takes per year, when compared to the rest of the country. Some of us got our PR in 23months or less BUT we are in English Canada.

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Qc has a low threshold on the number of PR it takes per year, when compared to the rest of the country. Some of us got our PR in 23months or less BUT we are in English Canada.
my friend moved from Quebec to Ontario 2 months ago after waiting for about 26 months for her PR. She got her eCoPR 3wks after she changed her address.

Also, the premier of Quebec just mentioned in a CBC news interview I watched now that Quebec needs to reduce her immigrant intake because of finances. I am this is one of the reasons why PR processing for applicants in Quebec takes a long time. Here’s my 2cent, if you have means to move to another province, please do asap.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/9.6440340

Last edited:

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
my friend moved from Quebec to Ontario 2 months ago after waiting for about 26 months for her PR. She got her eCoPR 3wks after she changed her address.

Also, the premier of Quebec just mentioned in a CBC news interview I watched now that Quebec needs to reduce her immigrant intake because of finances. I am this is one of the reasons why PR processing for applicants in Quebec takes a long time. Here’s my 2cent, if you have means to move to another province, please do asap.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/9.6440340
you right. Otherwise you'll be stuck waiting for years.