+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA VALIDATION

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

Please can you guide about the ECA validation. Once we open an account with WES canada, within how many days we should send all the documents for the process to start and normally how long it will take to complete the same.

Also I would like how long this WES account will be kept active, as in my case it is already going to be more than 2 months since I opened the account still I was not able to submit the documents due to a unexpected delay from the university. So I request all you to guide as to how long my account will be kept active in WES, as presently the status is showing as "Waiting for required documents"

Thanks in advance

harwinder67

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
If you have paid for ECA processing, I guess they will wait for your documents and will keep the account alive for some time. However you should try to send your documents as soon as possible.

They generally take 20 working days, which is a month (calendar days) to process the application after all the documents have been received at their end.

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
providence that's a corret status, that means they are waitin for your documents. Once you send them document they will update the status to "In Processing" kind of and you get the results by 20 days. Earlier it was very lengthy but now it's bit fast.

I have done for my self. Please all the correct documents and sealed papers in sleaed envelope from your university.

Tanisha.

providence

Nov 23, 2015
harwinder67 said:
If you have paid for ECA processing, I guess they will wait for your documents and will keep the account alive for some time. However you should try to send your documents as soon as possible.

They generally take 20 working days, which is a month (calendar days) to process the application after all the documents have been received at their end.
Hi Harwinder,
Many thanks for your advice. Please can you let me know after opening the account how many days the account will be kept valid until we send the documents for validation.
Thanks

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
providence that's a corret status, that means they are waitin for your documents. Once you send them document they will update the status to "In Processing" kind of and you get the results by 20 days. Earlier it was very lengthy but now it's bit fast.

I have done for my self. Please all the correct documents and sealed papers in sleaed envelope from your university.

Tanisha.

Hi Tanisha,
Many thanks for your advice. Please can you let me know after opening the account how many days the account will be kept valid until we send the documents for validation.
Thanks

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
Hi,

As far as I know theres no limit that it will valid for any such time. For my transcripts to send almost took 4-5 months till the time account status was showing "Documents Awaited " kind of status.

So you can proceed, but please try at the earliest you can.

Regards,
Tanisha.

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Hi,

As far as I know theres no limit that it will valid for any such time. For my transcripts to send almost took 4-5 months till the time account status was showing "Documents Awaited " kind of status.

So you can proceed, but please try at the earliest you can.

Regards,
Tanisha.
Dear Tanisha,

Many thanks for your advice. I am not clear on one more element which I kindly request you to guide me on the same. I have done my BCOM from Kerala University from April 1995- April 1998 and I passed out in year the 1998. But my Original Degree Certificate was issued from the university with the date marked as April 1999.

While filing the online form in WES for ECA validation, I have come across these two fields which I am not sure, they have asked to enter the date of attendance "From and To" and also the "Year of Graduation". So please can you advise which date I should give as the year of graduation, either it is the year of passing or the date mentioned in the original degree certificate.

Await your valuable advice & suggestions on the above.

Thanks