+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eca question

Hassanghnaim

Jan 5, 2016
Hi

I am apply for myself and my wife to WES to get Eca, logically we have two reference numbers
Now they require to send a colored copy of the degree directly to them, can I send mine and my wife's degree in the same parcel and add two reference numbers ? Or I have to send each degree in a different parcel ?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hassanghnaim said:
Hi

I am apply for myself and my wife to WES to get Eca, logically we have two reference numbers
Now they require to send a colored copy of the degree directly to them, can I send mine and my wife's degree in the same parcel and add two reference numbers ? Or I have to send each degree in a different parcel ?

Thanks
Both your applications shall be treated and assessed separately. You can put the envelope with the documents which you got attested from your university and the other envelope which has wife's documents in a single envelope and send it to WES. While sending the documents, please mention the reference numbers on respective envelopes and both the numbers on the master envelope as well.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hassanghnaim said:
Now they require to send a colored copy of the degree directly to them, can I send mine and my wife's degree in the same parcel and add two reference numbers ?

Thanks
I assume when you are referring to sending colour copy of your degree, that these have been attested by your university and it has been given to you in a stamped and sealed envelope? Or are you referring to just sending the colour copies just by yourself?

Hassanghnaim

Jan 5, 2016
I meant colors copy for the certificate award that I will send , while the transcripts will be sent by university