+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Query for WES

zaman01

Mar 1, 2015
Once i am done with the payment on online account with ECS and take the ref#, is there any deadline to send the document?

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
zaman01 said:
Once i am done with the payment on online account with ECS and take the ref#, is there any deadline to send the document?
I did not notice any deadline as such. But why would your University hold things back? You should be registering around the time your Univ. sends the docs. Otherwise whether you registered early or not the assessment is delayed anyways.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
zaman01 said:
thank you everybody for your answers.
So unless I make on line payment, i won't get a WES reference no. ??

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, that is right once you pay you will automatically receive your ref. number.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaman01 said:
No there is no deadline to send the documents, your status will be pending untill they receive all documents. Me personally I send my documents aprox. in the same time as my university did ;)

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
ksiusha said:
Yes, that is right once you pay you will automatically receive your ref. number.
thank you buddy....i hav one more question!

I have already done my credential assessment with CASW (Canadian association of social workers). But its not acceptable to CIC. Will any of the recognized agencies will be able to upgrade my credential evaluation on the basis of the evaluation which I received from CASW? So that I can avoid it all starting from scratch again. I llok forward to your kind reply.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrwait said:
thank you buddy....i hav one more question!

I have already done my credential assessment with CASW (Canadian association of social workers). But its not acceptable to CIC. Will any of the recognized agencies will be able to upgrade my credential evaluation on the basis of the evaluation which I received from CASW? So that I can avoid it all starting from scratch again. I llok forward to your kind reply.
Unfortunatelly i have no knowledge about this but I would recomend you to write an e-mail to any of these agencies and ask about it, just to be on the safe side and not spend the money in vain. As you know you have to pay them first and then they can start the evaluation based on the application you submit.

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
prav082 said:
Hi,

Can some of you please guide me about ECA?

I submitted application in express entry yesterday...
But I got very less points (282), as I don't have LMIA offer letter and my educational degrees in not evaluated... ??? ???

I completed 10th in 1998, 12th class in 2000 and then B. Tech. C.Sc. in 2004.
All the degrees from reputed University from India..

Do I need to get Transcript of all the three degrees (10th, 12th and B. Tech) or just B. Tech. transcript is required for WES??

One more query, My Wife has 3 years of Bachelors + 2 years of Masters degree.... How many more points will I get if I submit transcript for my wife educational degrees and go for evaluation in WES.

Please Guide me to get more points..
10th and 12th are not degrees.. forget about them just evaluate b.tech..

arundiya

Feb 25, 2015
One more question. I'm planning to take my wife with me. Isit nessesary that I should send her docs to eca? And does she need ielts?.
For my docs is it enough that only my univ send the docs to eca or I also should send separatly?

Thanks
Arun

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
arundiya said:
One more question. I'm planning to take my wife with me. Isit nessesary that I should send her docs to eca? And does she need ielts?.
For my docs is it enough that only my univ send the docs to eca or I also should send separatly?

Thanks
Arun
if you are planning to take your wife.. then do ECA even for her ask her to write ielts to get more points.

if you dont want ot get those additional points then also its OK if you get an ITA..

but if you are applying under FSW prog then ECA of principal applicant is required...

keshab.sunil

Apr 4, 2015
sunoj said:
Hello,

I have the following educational qualifications:

1) high school (10 years)
2) higher secondary (2 years)
3) diploma/polytechnic (3 years)
4) B.E computer Sc (lateral entry/direct second year entry -3 years)

WES has provided me the below assessment results:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY : Bachelors' Degree - 4 years

ANALYSIS:
1) for diploma : Secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years)
2) for engineering : bachelor's degree (4 years)

Questions:
1) Do I need to input all the educational qualifications in the Express entry profile, right from school?
2) If so, does ECA required for all of them?
3) If it is the highest degree alone, then do I need to place the years of study as 3 or 4?

Thanks
Hey,

I have also similar profile.

1. 10th
2. 3 year diploma
3. 3 year degree.

I hope they will give me 4 year degree.

Can you help me with what all documents you sent to WES and when?

Thanks,
Keshab

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES was showing estimated completion time 27th April. Suddenly status change to evaluation in progress again. What should I take it as?

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arundiya said:
One more question.
I have masters from UK and bachelors from India. Getting credential assessed for master is enough or I need to get eca for my bachelor's and masters as well?
Guys this is my number 00918754298664. Will appreciate if some contact and provide more info
Thanks
Arun
You just need to evaluate your highest degree. But for Indian applicants they have changed the procedure, you need to send bachelor's documents with masters

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hello,

I have the following educational qualifications:

1) high school (10 years)
2) higher secondary (2 years)
3) diploma/polytechnic (3 years)
4) B.E computer Sc (lateral entry/direct second year entry -3 years)

WES has provided me the below assessment results:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY : Bachelors' Degree - 4 years

ANALYSIS:
1) for diploma : Secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years)
2) for engineering : bachelor's degree (4 years)

Questions:
1) Do I need to input all the educational qualifications in the Express entry profile, right from school?
2) If so, does ECA required for all of them?
3) If it is the highest degree alone, then do I need to place the years of study as 3 or 4?

Thanks
hi.
can you please let me know what documents did you send to WES..

Did you send both Diploma and Bachelor's transcripts?

For 3 year diploma and 3 year bachelors (with lateral entry because of diploma)... do they provide one 4 years bachelors or two degrees in ECA??
please help and suggest