+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Query by WES

sanmacviv

Jun 14, 2016
Hi,
WES website http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp mentions
1) Final Degree Certificate: Forward a legible copy of the document to WES(doesn't mention if applicant has to send himself or the University).

2) Whereas it mentions "Annual Statement of Marks/ Academic Transcripts" : Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.

Does this mean that Final Degree has to be sent by applicant separately by courier?

Or can the University Registrar send both Final Degree & Annual Statement of Marks directly to WES?

Another query:
If bachelor degree was obtained from one particular university whereas Pos-graduation from another then how do i send the documents together to WES? If i apply to both these 2 universities they will send respective degree certificates directly to WES. SO how can WES trace that my degree certificates are been sent by 2 separate universities?

Kindly guide..

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
1) I believe the "Final degree certificate" is referring to the degree itself. Usually universities do not have a copy of this since they use outside printers to print up degrees post-graduation. I suggest you make a photocopy of the degree you have and send it to them. The Transcript needs to be the official one from the University.

Was the post-graduation degree a masters degree or an advanced/graduate certificate?

sanmacviv

Jun 14, 2016
Yes, the final degree is what is actually awarded by Universities during Convocation Ceremony in India.
I do have a Bachelors Degree in BE and Masters Degree in Business Admin what we call as MBA. As u suggested i shall send photocopies of Final Awarded Degree Certificate as well as year wise /subjectwise marks cards to University and then that particular University could attest , seal and send courier directly to WES.

Does it sound alright

Thanks

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Send photocopies of the degree and anything else that WES requires for Indi. The University itself will need to send the transcript to WES.