+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for degrees from two different countries from WES (India and the UK)

Jun 3, 2021
Hello everyone,

I would very much appreciate your assistance with regards to my query.

I hold a Masters in IT from the UK and a BE in Computer Engineering from the University of Mumbai.

With regards to getting the ECA done, do I need to get both the BE and the Masters evaluated from WES, or will only my highest degree (masters) suffice?

Also, if I have to get the BE evaluated, do I need to get both transcripts AND marksheets from the college(2nd and 3rd year) and the University of Mumbai (1st and 4th year) or will just the marksheets suffice since I have found the following information on the WES website:

B.Eng.
Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of your study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

Also, if I need to get both degrees evaluated, can it be done under one application on WES or would I need to pay twice and create two different applications for each degree?

At the risk of sounding silly, could someone explain the difference between Final or Provisional Degree Certificate (Is it the final year marksheet that contains both 7th and 8th semester marks) and the Convocation certificate especially with regards to Mumbai University?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to all your replies!
Hey Singhsta, so what did you do? I am having the same issue, I did my Bachelors in India and Masters from the UK. Do I need to send my Bachelors certificate too?