+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA CES UoT - Equivalency of 2 year PGDM from IMT (India) is "Two-year post-Bachelor Diploma" , what would be its equivalent crs score?

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
Hi All,

I received "Two-year post-Bachelor Diploma from a recognized college/university" Canadian equivalency for 2 year PGDM from IMT . This equivalency doesn't match to any of the outcomes mentioned on the cic website. What would be the crs score I can get with this ECA , and under what category ? (this ECA was from CES university of Toronto). (In India, this degree is at most places that I know is considered equivalent to MBA.).

Also, do I need to get ECA of Bachelors done as well ? I understand if the ECA outcome was MBA then it wouldn't have been required.

Last edited:

lucidaki

Nov 25, 2019
Hi blahblah42,

Yes this is correct report and will not change even if you go for WES. IMT Ghaziabad (regular) will count as post graduate diploma and in case you have engg degree it will be counted in "Two or more degrees/diploma in CIC calculator.
Yes you will have to get Bachelors ECA in ALL CASES so get it done ASAP.
BTW which (gzb/nagpur) and batch? I am gzb 2010

manch2109

Nov 18, 2021
Hi All,

I received "Two-year post-Bachelor Diploma from a recognized college/university" Canadian equivalency for 2 year PGDM from IMT . This equivalency doesn't match to any of the outcomes mentioned on the cic website. What would be the crs score I can get with this ECA , and under what category ? (this ECA was from CES university of Toronto). (In India, this degree is at most places that I know is considered equivalent to MBA.).

Also, do I need to get ECA of Bachelors done as well ? I understand if the ECA outcome was MBA then it wouldn't have been required.
Hi,

Did you get any clarification for this question? I have the same concern.