+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Early Visa Application

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
Applied may 18th, completed bio and medical by July 5, passport requested July 14th. My intake is Jan 2022.
My classes are starting in September and I still haven’t gotten my permit. It’s great that you get your permit so fast. But they really need to get their priority straight

myze

Apr 8, 2021
My classes are starting in September and I still haven’t gotten my permit. It’s great that you get your permit so fast. But they really need to get their priority straight
That's why I applied early since I've been reading on the forum that people wait long for their permits. They do post on their website on which week of submission they are processing.

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
That's why I applied early since I've been reading on the forum that people wait long for their permits. They do post on their website on which week of submission they are processing.
where did you apply for the permit? I have to say it's unbelievably fast considering it's non sds and for January intake. I know people who applied as early as you and still have not got it and their school starts on September

myze

Apr 8, 2021
where did you apply for the permit? I have to say it's unbelievably fast considering it's non sds and for January intake. I know people who applied as early as you and still have not got it and their school starts on September
I did my application online