Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
sunny7070 said:
:D :D :D :D :D Biju - Congratulations for your medical and all the very best to move ahead towards other formalities.... :D :D :D
thanks a lot Sunny 7070
happy to see u after a gap :D

biju

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
Mohdnuman said:
Hello every one,,,
I am a new member in this forum, and I like it ..
Actually I would like to seek advice about my case if anyone can help me.
I did started my Canada immigration application, skilled labor category with a consultation company here in dubai, and signed my contract with them, initial application along with my bank draft cheque for application fees completed and dispatched to London office by them on 24th April 2010.
Till now I didn't get the 1st response of the file number and list of required documents and they keep telling me that a delay in processing happened from the processing office in London due to change of the immigration policy, but my application is received and we should just wait for the response which it is expected in the coming 2 weeks. And they keep repeat that every time I check with them.
I started to worry about it, anyone has similar situation.
Your advices are highly appreciated.
Hey again guys ..

Want to share some updated here, might be useful specialy for ppl applying through PREMIERS in dubai
After a follow up with them, i just found today that my application sent from Dubai on 28th April, by cheap courier company, and recieved in NOVA SCOTIA on 4th May.
what's the hell my application doing in Nova Scotia .. I have no idea .. all this time am following with them, they keep telling me that my application sent to VO London, n just today after tracking the shippment .. i found that it lands in Nova Scotia, and so far i couldn't get answer for this question by PREMIERS consultants.
Any one here has a similar case ??
Let's share our experience ..
thnx guys

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Mohdnuman said:
Hey again guys ..

Want to share some updated here, might be useful specialy for ppl applying through PREMIERS in dubai
After a follow up with them, i just found today that my application sent from Dubai on 28th April, by cheap courier company, and recieved in NOVA SCOTIA on 4th May.
what's the hell my application doing in Nova Scotia .. I have no idea .. all this time am following with them, they keep telling me that my application sent to VO London, n just today after tracking the shippment .. i found that it lands in Nova Scotia, and so far i couldn't get answer for this question by PREMIERS consultants.
Any one here has a similar case ??
Let's share our experience ..
thnx guys

Initially applications are sent to NOVA SCOTIA, and from there it will get transfered to LONDON OFFICE.

Cheers...

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
Thnx alot SatDxb
I thought it should go directly to VO London.
I did called VO London and they asked me for Shippment details and dates. now i have no shippment details from Nova Scotia to London neither dates .. all i know is that my application recieved in Nova Scotia on 4th May, so am wondering how i can track my application with VO London now :( and i couldn't find contact details of Nova Scotia Immigration office to follow up wth them ...
if any one has an idea .. i will appreciate an advice ..
thnx alot again guys ..

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Mohdnuman said:
Thnx alot SatDxb
I did called VO London and they asked me for Shippment details and dates. now i have no shippment details from Nova Scotia to London neither dates .. all i know is that my application recieved in Nova Scotia on 4th May, so am wondering how i can track my application with VO London now :( and i couldn't find contact details of Nova Scotia Immigration office to follow up wth them ...
thnx alot again guys ..
check your E-cas..online status. If nothing there than stay silent. It will obviously appear. Patience is key
asyousuf

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Mohdnuman said:
Thnx alot SatDxb
thnx alot again guys ..
Its the responsibility of NOVA SCOTIA to deliver the documents to LONDON OFFICE. So shipment records will be only with them.
Try to get the email ID of NOVA SCOTIA office from your consultants and then sent them the email along with the scan copy of the AIRWAY BILL.

I hope some info will come out.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Mohdnuman

so finally u found out tht ur application has been send by ur agent - Very Good. :D The agent is correct tht he send to CIO in Sydney - NS. from there ur supposed to get the 1st AOR. That i blive u didn't get till now???? so we need to check with CIO - NS.
1st U plz check ur E-case status. if tht says we received ur application on XXXX date - thn its cooooooollll
If not plzz check whether ur appliaction DD is encashed, if tht is done u can send in a mail giving the details and asking for the 1st AOR or 1st file number.

FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca usually they don't respond tht fast but try again .

then also if u don't get , there are other ways buddy. don't worry :D

DO all actions very fast dear

Good luck always :D
Biju

but u havn't got the 1st AOR till now?? Now as per the timelines it VERY late. so u need to check out

Mohdnuman said:
Thnx alot SatDxb
thnx alot again guys ..

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
bijupv007 said:
Thanks a lot Anil - true i feel half relief now :D. after PPR great relief :D. u surprised me with the post in this thread. coz i never saw u in this thread.
really ur doing a wonderful job buddy. a great help to post 26/6 guys - keep it up
Good luck always
biju
That is what I told you ....... I could hear your sigh of relief right till Hyderabad, India....... ;D ;D 8) We will surely be meeting some day ..... of course in Canada...where else!!! Keep up the tempo......

Cheers, Anil

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Guys,

I'll be reaching Dubai on 29th morning - Oct 2010. We will meet on the 30th, as coordinated by Biju. Kindly let me know if u need anything from here.

@Biju
I'll send u my Cell No. thru our googlegroup.

Qorax

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Guys,

I'll be reaching Dubai on 29th morning - Oct 2010. We will meet on the 30th, as coordinated by Biju. Kindly let me know if u need anything from here.

@ Biju
I'll send u my Cell No. thru our googlegroup.

Qorax
Thanks CaPtain..!! its more then enough for us to have you with us in the get together..!! ;)

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
@ Qorax

Great great and great , pleased , pleased & pleased to know u also joining in get togather. Hope to see u there.

Good Luck

Have safe journey !

Regards

gp_dubai

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-11
AOR Received.
Mar-11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May-11
Med's Request
Jun-11
Med's Done....
Aug-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
May-2012 ( by Gods Grace !!)
Captian,

Request your comments on my situation. Have applied for permanent residence to Canada through a consultant. Fee paid in Aug09 and 1st AOR in Sep09. Documents submited Feb10. Have been informed by the consultant that the appllication fee refund has been received by them from CIC without a refusal. Is this possible, what are the options left..

Rgds
GP

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
bijupv007 said:
Hi Mohdnuman

so finally u found out tht ur application has been send by ur agent - Very Good. :D The agent is correct tht he send to CIO in Sydney - NS. from there ur supposed to get the 1st AOR. That i blive u didn't get till now???? so we need to check with CIO - NS.
1st U plz check ur E-case status. if tht says we received ur application on XXXX date - thn its cooooooollll
If not plzz check whether ur appliaction DD is encashed, if tht is done u can send in a mail giving the details and asking for the 1st AOR or 1st file number.

FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca usually they don't respond tht fast but try again .

then also if u don't get , there are other ways buddy. don't worry :D

DO all actions very fast dear

Good luck always :D
Biju

but u havn't got the 1st AOR till now?? Now as per the timelines it VERY late. so u need to check out
Hey dear Biju ..
well i tried to check the status of application, but i have no ID number or any other mean to use it to check the status as i didn't recieve any thing from CIC .. so i coulldn't check it .. i got that you mean by E-cas the option to check the status of application from the main page in CIC website ..
I also tried to send email to the adress u provide which is; fsw-centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca but got failure notification of delivery, plz check the email and advice if it is correct ..
thnx mate for ur response ..
Regards,

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Dear Friends, ;)

DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET[size=12pt]

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum 8) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

In the Last meet there were many New as well as Old members and we had a very nice time...Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .......

This Meet is VVV Important coz Our Captain - Qorox will be flying down and joining us.

The GREAT MEET is planned as:
-Date : 30 OCT 2010 Saturday
-Time : 6.00pm
-Venue : AL GHURAIR FOOD COURT ( Deira-Dubai ) Near Fish R/A
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

The doors are open for all and most welcome.

You Can PM me with contact details for participation....those who already send PM i will contact you ....... :D

Seniors and all members plzz give your suggessions

Regards,

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
anil04_10 said:
That is what I told you ....... I could hear your sigh of relief right till Hyderabad, India....... ;D ;D 8) We will surely be meeting some day ..... of course in Canada...where else!!! Keep up the tempo......

Cheers, Anil
100% Sure Anil , we will meet , :D it is always great to meet guys like you

rgds
biju