+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw declared ?

dhanju

Jan 21, 2015
Hi friends, My ITA status shows 'No Invitation at this time". kindly advise if draw is declared.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhanju said:
I wonder why it is showing this. If any one has the same status.
Everybody has the same status right now......

sachinleo80

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
boreda said:
Will draw take place at each NOC code?
Ideally, it should be according to the NOC with high CRS points... However I am not sure if this is the case... Lets wait and watch... :)

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
I wonder how they will announce the draw was actually made. They could of actually held the draw already and are just organizing the results.

I also wonder how much details about the draw they will give e.g. how many ITA's they gave out, how many people applied etc. I have to imagine that not the full volume has yet to submit a profile.

I imagine they are being so secretive because they are not exactly sure what they are doing till they go through the teething process lol.

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
dukhi said:
nobody knows :(
"When is the draw" is gradually coming this big fabled mystery no one can solve lol. I shall admit it is a tad irritating not knowing but I imagine the CIC are just being careful in giving us a vague time period (Last week of January). They are only doing this for the first time so I guess they need to be cautious.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
theshak said:
"When is the draw" is gradually coming this big fabled mystery no one can solve lol. I shall admit it is a tad irritating not knowing but I imagine the CIC are just being careful in giving us a vague time period (Last week of January). They are only doing this for the first time so I guess they need to be cautious.
but i guess some form of communication would have been good from there side rather than keeping it as a black box...