+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt regarding Landing!!

physio84

Oct 22, 2015
Dear Members,

Is it possible to do landing in another province apart from the one already mentioned in your COPR if you are invited under FSW (outland) stream? Will it have any negative effect in the future during citizenship process?

Thank you.

physio84

Oct 22, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Yes, outside of Quebec though. No effect on citizenship process.
Thank you Asivad for the quick reply.

Yes, it is outside of Quebec. Just one more concern, will it make any difference in the interview process? Do I have to explain to the officer the reason for not landing in Toronto but in Vancouver. Asking this because my consultant suggested me to mention to the officer that your uncle stays there and after 3 months you will move to Ontario... So, I was wondering whats the relation between the two. Why do I have to say that I will move to Ontario?? As per my understanding of the things, under FSW the candidate can choose freely where they want to stay etc.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about within the same province, but different cities? Example, COPR would say Regina, but you'll land at Saskatoon?

Asivad Anac said:
Yes, outside of Quebec though. No effect on citizenship process.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
physio84 said:
Thank you Asivad for the quick reply.

Yes, it is outside of Quebec. Just one more concern, will it make any difference in the interview process? Do I have to explain to the officer the reason for not landing in Toronto but in Vancouver. Asking this because my consultant suggested me to mention to the officer that your uncle stays there and after 3 months you will move to Ontario... So, I was wondering whats the relation between the two. Why do I have to say that I will move to Ontario?? As per my understanding of the things, under FSW the candidate can choose freely where they want to stay etc.
Your consultant is wrong. You don't have to explain anything.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prcand said:
How about within the same province, but different cities? Example, COPR would say Regina, but you'll land at Saskatoon?
Perfectly acceptable.