+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt regarding ECA done by IQAS

Kirat77

Sep 8, 2021
Hi guys,

I have done PGDM in marketing which is equivalent to MBA in India. But in the assessment done by IQAS, they have tagged it as "Graduate Diploma with focus in management" and not MBA. Will be losing out 7 points because of this.

Is there anything I can do in this regard?

PS- A friend's (with the same degree from the same college) PGDM Degree was tagged as MBA.

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Hi guys,

I have done PGDM in marketing which is equivalent to MBA in India. But in the assessment done by IQAS, they have tagged it as "Graduate Diploma with focus in management" and not MBA. Will be losing out 7 points because of this.

PS- A friend's (with the same degree from the same college) PGDM Degree was tagged as MBA.
you cant do anything about it

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi guys,

You can try doing it from CES & try your luck. Also, write to them with your friends reference first & see what they say. Thanks

Moonraza

Jun 19, 2022
Can you please confirm if you were able to claim and IRCC accepted "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" for Graduate Diploma?

Reactions: M Placement