+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt about application

marcustito

Jul 13, 2012
Hi guys,

I´m new in this forum and I will apply for PR next year, because i noticed that CIC closed all applications until early 2013(except for ppl with job offer).

I have a doubt about this forms, because here in brazil consult companies charges very expensive to help you with documents and stuff. So, I graduated in Business Administration and I worked for 16 months. Finances Intern/Analyst part-time for 11 months ( to be honest I always worked fulltime but the company will not put fulltime :mad:) and 5 months fulltime. All this 16 months in the same company and with payment. My doubts are:

-In the CIC points test, can I put that I worked "1 year+ but less than 3 years" ?
-Is business administration a good field in Canada?

I had a another job but it was a internship (no payment), where I worked for 2 years(trainee). I can add as a work experience in the CIC form???

Thank you so much and I´m sorry if this questions are already made by someone else. I´m using a smartphone(pc broken 2 days ago) and it was so difficult to write all this lol

marcustito

Jul 13, 2012
Oh, I forgot to add this information: I´m studying english in Toronto since March until August. This "english certificate" add points in my application???

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
marcustito said:
Hi guys,

I´m new in this forum and I will apply for PR next year, because i noticed that CIC closed all applications until early 2013(except for ppl with job offer).

I have a doubt about this forms, because here in brazil consult companies charges very expensive to help you with documents and stuff. So, I graduated in Business Administration and I worked for 16 months. Finances Intern/Analyst part-time for 11 months ( to be honest I always worked fulltime but the company will not put fulltime :mad:) and 5 months fulltime. All this 16 months in the same company and with payment. My doubts are:

-In the CIC points test, can I put that I worked "1 year+ but less than 3 years" ?
-Is business administration a good field in Canada?

I had a another job but it was a internship (no payment), where I worked for 2 years(trainee). I can add as a work experience in the CIC form???

Thank you so much and I´m sorry if this questions are already made by someone else. I´m using a smartphone(pc broken 2 days ago) and it was so difficult to write all this lol

There really is little point in trying to figure out if you would be eligible or not at this stage, unless you intend to get a job offer.

If CIC announce new rules in January 2013 it seems likely they will be different to the rules pre-July-2012.

Therefore without knowing the ministerial instructions that will be announced, it's impossible to predict how much your work experience will contribute to your application.

Nothing really to be done but sit tight and wait for any new changes to be announced in January. OR investigate the possibility of securing a job offer.

Wayne.

marcustito

Jul 13, 2012
Ok I understand.

I have to wait until January and see how this changes will affect in my future application. Well, to get a job offer is kinda hard here in Toronto. I found a few jobs but they all want ppl with WP :(