Domestic fees in college for spouse whose husband working on closed work permit

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am working on close work permit for IT company (LMIA exempt,ICT). If my wife wants to study (she has open work permit) would she be required to pay domestic student fees? Link suggest it should be domestic fees
Anybody has taken such admission on domestic fees?
https://registrar.ontariotechu.ca/fees-and-payment/tuition-and-fees/international-student-tuition/eligibility-for-domestic-fees.php
Regardless of tuition, if your wife wants to study a course that is longer than 6 months, she must apply for a study permit. Having an OWP does not grant her the right to study.

myfavworld

Dec 28, 2019
Ok but when she applies for the study permit college would charge as domestic student fee or international student fee? As per the definition since I am on work permit spouse is considered as dependent and eligible for domestic student fee.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Ok but when she applies for the study permit college would charge as domestic student fee or international student fee? As per the definition since I am on work permit spouse is considered as dependent and eligible for domestic student fee.
Entirely up to the college. Call them.