+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does the VO'S call previous employers to confirm employment,and also schools,uni

Irisadz

Sep 7, 2009
im just curioious weather VO'S call previous employers to confirm employment,and also schools,universities?i wana know so i know if i must get letters from "PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS" or include report cards from school etc......

Tnx

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

VOs are not calling or contacting any one directly to verify. Any enquiries related to an applicant will be covered by their background check process. This process are carried out confidentially by special intelligence agencies deligated by the CHC.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

quote author=wilson link=topic=26767.msg150863#msg150863 date=1254903110]
Hi,

VOs are not calling or contacting any one directly to verify. Any enquiries related to an applicant will be covered by their background check process. This process are carried out confidentially by special intelligence agencies deligated by the CHC.
[/quote]

Actually if there are any doubts about employment or school, CHC/CIC will contact employers and schools. You are confusing security background checks, done by CSIS with the ordinary background checks.

PMM

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Does the VO'S call previous employers to confirm employment,and also schools

No, you do not need letters from previous employers. Just be truthful in what you put down on your application. If they have questions, they will contact the employers or schools themselves.