+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does the new immigration policy affect us

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'd assume once you're a protected person, applying for your PR (including spouses and dependants) would remain the same. The biggest changes are going to be on the front end (visas and WP).
Also has already become much harder to transition from WP to PR for economic streams which will likely continue. Assume PR targets may get readjusted to lower levels.

Reactions: broccoli13

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021
I thought the new policy would affect PR application in procces for protected person( positive decision). If not then thats good. But yeah there will be huge cut for sure

Does it affect work permit extension for protected person

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I don’t think protected persons/convention refugees need to worry about their pr application or wp extension. Its totally different topic. Not about you guys.

broccoli13

Star Member
Jul 19, 2024
I thought the new policy would affect PR application in procces for protected person( positive decision). If not then thats good. But yeah there will be huge cut for sure

Does it affect work permit extension for protected person
There is no way it would affect someone who is already in canada, and refugees don’t have anywhere to go but Canada so they would nationalize these people instead of giving them hard times.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is no way it would affect someone who is already in canada, and refugees don’t have anywhere to go but Canada so they would nationalize these people instead of giving them hard times.
It may impact the ability to get a TRV, the ability to get PR via H&C which has been relatively easy to get approved up to this point, could lead to faster deportation and more resources devoted to deportations but for approved protected people it should have no impact.

Aug 30, 2024
Hell, let's just let everyone in all Willy nilly! Who cares about rules and regulations.....
1- first application refused June 2021
2- second application refused February 2022
3- third application refused November 2023

I mean H&C claim

Are not you still thinking that so Ridiculous to keep sending application?
Aren’t you? Hh

Aug 30, 2024
It may impact the ability to get a TRV, the ability to get PR via H&C which has been relatively easy to get approved up to this point, could lead to faster deportation and more resources devoted to deportations but for approved protected people it should have no impact.
I hope doesn’t have any impact on H&C claim because we need status, I would say they’re going to increase target for H&c from 8k to at least 12k targets that is fair enough
For how much you rented your rooms ?
I’m planning to move to Kingston

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I hope doesn’t have any impact on H&C claim because we need status, I would say they’re going to increase target for H&c from 8k to at least 12k targets that is fair enough
For how much you rented your rooms ?
I’m planning to move to Kingston
You should be planning on leaving

Obviously if you’ve been refused three times you’re just gaming the system

Reactions: Buletruck
Aug 30, 2024
You should be planning on leaving

Obviously if you’ve been refused three times you’re just gaming the system
What is push you that I should plan to on leaving? Then obviously can you specify where should I move to ? US or UK or Germany? Your recommendation will pretty important!

Second part of your post,

hundred percent we are here to play gaming this system and FYI I already sent out the fourth application hhhh

Turbo2210

Mar 17, 2021
All the best, hope you will get good news soon. People leave their home country, friends and family for some reason.

By the way no offence to any one.

What is push you that I should plan to on leaving? Then obviously can you specify where should I move to ? US or UK or Germany? Your recommendation will pretty important!

Second part of your post,

hundred percent we are here to play gaming this system and FYI I already sent out the fourth application hhhh