+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anybody have experience with UK VAC in London & actual processing times?

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the exact reply i also got! Anyways i think you will have to wait a bit longer :(

Julian82

Jul 28, 2016
Indeed! Got my fingers crossed :)
One question.. when you said 55 days were you counting 55 days or 55 working days?

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
55 calendar days.. They don't work with business days, only calendar days.

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi Bryanna I need help please.

How do I sign my online application? Do I print it out with the bar code and sign, and scan it?

Or is there a way to electronically sign it?

I will be applying from London as well.

Thank you

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi Bryanna thanks for replying. I did check that link and it has confused me even more because when I uploaded my applictaion form, it did not give a 'Next' option, but a 'Return to your documents' option only.

Would I get this option to electronically sign at all?

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.mirza said:
Hi Bryanna thanks for replying. I did check that link and it has confused me even more because when I uploaded my applictaion form, it did not give a 'Next' option, but a 'Return to your documents' option only.

Would I get this option to electronically sign at all?
Did you go through to Submit application? After that it should ask for electronic signature

M.mirza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Did you need to book a biometrics appointment at the London VAC? Or can I just walk in and give them?

I can't seem to find that information on their website,or their hours of operation. I will be travelling to London to provide my biometrics so need confirmation so I can go at the right time.

Also,if I get the visa,will I need to go to London again to give my passport?

Thanks for your help! and congratulations on a successful application! :D

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning Mirza,

thank you :)

Please go through this website for more information regarding biometrics: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

First you have to submit the application and you will receive a biometrics instructions letter. After you receive it, you have to go the to London VAC (it's a walk in center, no appoinments needed) within 30 days of the letter. VAC's hours of operation and other useful iformation are all mentioned on their website: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/contact_us.html

If IRCC send you a request for a passport you can post it with a self addressed return envelope. VAC will send the passport back to you. Please see the link for more info: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/how_to_apply.html

Bobojonjon

Jul 29, 2016
Do you think i have a chance to get 10 days turist visa ?

Applied Online from London ?
But i had 3 times rejection in last 2 years ?

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bobojonjon said:
Do you think i have a chance to get 10 days turist visa ?

Applied Online from London ?
But i had 3 times rejection in last 2 years ?
I'm sorry to hear about the rejections! Based on what i read here 3 times is a lot and chances are not that high. But who knows maybe this time it will get approved if you have submitted strong evidence. But know one can say this with certainity.

Julian82

Jul 28, 2016
Interesting -- when we applied we submitted the passport along with the application at the VFS application centre, all on the same day :)

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Julian82 said:
Interesting -- when we applied we submitted the passport along with the application at the VFS application centre, all on the same day :)
When you apply for an online application you don't need to send you passport. Visa office will ask for it, and in most cases this means an approval. When you submit on paper then you need to submit the passport as well.