+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents to take to CIC interview,,,and photos??

nymorales03

Jun 17, 2011
Hi everyone, my interview is next week,,,,but I am reviewing the CIC checklist for the citizenship application and it asked for 2 photos that I attached....since now I have to take all original documents, I dont have any extra of these photos,,,,are this requiered too?? or do I only take my passport, record of landing, language proof, ID's ??? I just dont know what to do about the photos....

and do you know approximately how long is the interview and test??

thank you, J.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
nymorales03 said:
Hi everyone, my interview is next week,,,,but I am reviewing the CIC checklist for the citizenship application and it asked for 2 photos that I attached....since now I have to take all original documents, I dont have any extra of these photos,,,,are this requiered too?? or do I only take my passport, record of landing, language proof, ID's ??? I just dont know what to do about the photos....

and do you know approximately how long is the interview and test??

thank you, J.
Can you provide the link where it states to bring the photos?

I think it is not a requirement to bring the photos for interview/test.

Only the current documents like PR card, passports, landing paper and other original documents whose copy you have sent along with your application.
Please check the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/cit-test.asp

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Only the current documents like PR card, passports, landing paper and other original documents whose copy you have sent along with your application.
The "what to bring" from CIC is poorly worded, but Sam has it exactly right. Bring the original of any documents of which you sent a copy.

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You might have misinterpreted the 'photo ID's' as separate word. You don't have to bring in your photos/pics.