+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents submission

randi26

Feb 3, 2006
i have gone thr' some posts ..and i found that ppl r submitting few documents only when the can immigration services ask u to do?is this the correct procedure or is it good to send all the required documents during the application process....bcz the check list given in the site should be followed right???does this speed up the processing time........????pls answer my question..........
Thank you

randi26

Feb 3, 2006
randi26 said:
i have gone thr' some posts ..and i found that ppl r submitting few documents only when the can immigration services ask u to do?is this the correct procedure or is it good to send all the required documents during the application process....bcz the check list given in the site should be followed right???does this speed up the processing time........????pls answer my question..........
Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

randi26 said:
randi26 said:
Thank you
Send everything upfront or else you take the chance that the application will be returned and you start from scratch.

PMM

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
PMM,

I understand AOR to mean Acknowledgment of Receipt, is this a milestone and of what importance is it to applicant.

Through previous postings, I thnik when one gets AOR it does not mean that the application has been open at all, can an application be returned after AOR.....

Plenty regards to you the PROFESSOR in the house.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Badmus said:
PMM,

I understand AOR to mean Acknowledgment of Receipt, is this a milestone and of what importance is it to applicant.

Through previous postings, I thnik when one gets AOR it does not mean that the application has been open at all, can an application be returned after AOR.....

Plenty regards to you the PROFESSOR in the house.
AOR just means it has been received, and opened, but not checked thoroughly as completed, and it can be returned, not usually, but it has happened.

PMM

HIMS08

Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting...........
IELTS Request
Included with Application
PMM
SHOULD ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND FORMS PHOTOGRAPHS STAPLED TOGETHER BEFORE SENDING FOR PR FSW
ELSE EACH STAPLED SEPERATELY LIKE AFFIDAVITS ARE ALREADY STAPLED BY MAGISTERATE
DO HELP