+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for PGP 2019

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
I am in the process of collecting all the documents for submitting the PGP 2019 application, and wanted to confirm what are all the additional documents needed in addition to the standard application forms.
this is what I believe are the required documents for principal applicant, dependant and sponsor. Am I missing anything?

Sponsor
Canadian Passport
Notice of Assessments

Principal Applicant & Dependant
Marriage Certificate
DOB Certificate
PCC
Passport
Biometrics

daman makkar

Apr 25, 2019
I want to know my Bhua is in Canada from the last 34 years and she Dnt have any. Relative in Canada . She can sponsor me or not . I am 30 years old and married but she is paying good tax to Canadian government also .

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I want to know my Bhua is in Canada from the last 34 years and she Dnt have any. Relative in Canada . She can sponsor me or not . I am 30 years old and married but she is paying good tax to Canadian government also .
What part of your question is related to "Documents required for PGP 2019"??
PGP is the short for Parents and Grandparents sponsorship which is for people to sponsor their parents and grandparents...

What does "Bhua" mean? Does your Bhua has any relatives that are PR or citizen of Canada (they don't have to be in Canada). Does she still has living parents or grandparents.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am in the process of collecting all the documents for submitting the PGP 2019 application, and wanted to confirm what are all the additional documents needed in addition to the standard application forms.
this is what I believe are the required documents for principal applicant, dependant and sponsor. Am I missing anything?

Sponsor
Canadian Passport
Notice of Assessments

Principal Applicant & Dependant
Marriage Certificate
DOB Certificate
PCC
Passport
Biometrics
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5771e.pdf

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
What part of your question is related to "Documents required for PGP 2019"??
PGP is the short for Parents and Grandparents sponsorship which is for people to sponsor their parents and grandparents...

What does "Bhua" mean? Does your Bhua has any relatives that are PR or citizen of Canada (they don't have to be in Canada). Does she still has living parents or grandparents.
Bhua is hindi or punjabi word. It means aunt. :D:D:D