+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents are required after getting ITA to CEC ( invitation to apply ) ?

snoply

Jul 2, 2014
Hello ;D
Can you please share with us what documents are required after getting ITA for CEC?
that would much appreciated :)

thanks

rohitxip

Feb 24, 2015
These:

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)

Employment Records

Offer of Employment (required)

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)

Proof of Medical Exam (required)

Digital Photo (required)

Letter of Employment (required)

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
rohitxip said:
These:

Employment Records

Digital Photo (required)

I have a question. I am going to submit my police certificate, but I don't understand (Multiple). My police certificate is single paper. What does multiple mean?

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Probably they mean police certificates from different countries.

Also do we need police certificates from Canada?

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Second Monija's question, does it specify that we must get a police cert from Canada or that we consent to a police check being done on us? With the old CEC system, there was no requirement to provide a Canadian police cert as CIC just check your criminal background here directly themselves

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
Hello,
What is Employment Records??
Letters from employers needed just for the principal applicant or also from his partmer?
Thank you

dr.sunil378

Feb 24, 2015
rohitxip said:
These:

Employment Records

Digital Photo (required)

CAN WE GET Proof of Medical Exam (required) BEFORE ITA

PLEASE REPLY

peddy

Mar 1, 2015
Hi everyone!

Just trying to sort this out..so
-This document is required from every country where I was living for 6 months or longer. In my case it's only my home country and Canada, but as I understand I don't need to provide police certificate from Canada, am I right?
Employment Records
- Is it about jobs that I have had in Canada only or from my home country as well (full work history)
- Will job offer serve as an Employment Record or do I need to provide some other documents like few payrolls?
- What is that ? how much money do I have to show? what type of document do I need to get from my bank?

and Letter of Employment (required)
- What is the difference between this two ? All I have is a job offer contract which is valid till October 2015. Do I need to ask my boss to provide me with the new job offer which will serve as Letter of Employment and the old contract will be an Offer of Employment. Right?

Hope I can get answers on this. Thx.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
Monija said:
Probably they mean police certificates from different countries.

Also do we need police certificates from Canada?
Yes you need PCC from RCMP. It's a process of taking your finger prints and sending to RCMP HQ in Ottawa from where finally you will receive the clearance certificate. Takes approx. 2-3 weeks and costs approx. 75-80 CAD.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
Conor9900 said:
Second Monija's question, does it specify that we must get a police cert from Canada or that we consent to a police check being done on us? With the old CEC system, there was no requirement to provide a Canadian police cert as CIC just check your criminal background here directly themselves
In EE you need to get clearance from RCMP.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
peddy said:
Hi everyone!

Just trying to sort this out..so
-This document is required from every country where I was living for 6 months or longer. In my case it's only my home country and Canada, but as I understand I don't need to provide police certificate from Canada, am I right?
Employment Records
- Is it about jobs that I have had in Canada only or from my home country as well (full work history)
- Will job offer serve as an Employment Record or do I need to provide some other documents like few payrolls?
- What is that ? how much money do I have to show? what type of document do I need to get from my bank?

and Letter of Employment (required)
- What is the difference between this two ? All I have is a job offer contract which is valid till October 2015. Do I need to ask my boss to provide me with the new job offer which will serve as Letter of Employment and the old contract will be an Offer of Employment. Right?

Hope I can get answers on this. Thx.
In EE system you have to get clearance from Canadian police. So get it done ASAP.

Employment Records means for all past jobs and current job provide appointment letter, employment letter, latest compensation letter, paystub.

Proof of means of Financial Support is evidence of how much liquid fund you have. It does not include house, car or any fixed asset that you own but only bank balances and fixed deposits. Submit bank statement , FDR certificate etc for last 6 months showing all that you have in India and Canada.

Offer of Employment is appointment letter. Letter of Employment can even be a certificate from your employer stating the duration of employment, current CTC, weekly hours worked etc. Different companies have different format. If your work contract is expiring by Oct 2015 and you are sure that your current employer will extend contract it's always safe to do it while CIC is processing your file and update the records with new contract documents. Unlike before CIC wants an assurance that every candidate they approve PR will remain employed and not be out of job in few months.

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding whether or not to submit the PC for Canada:

Police certificates
Purpose

To determine if the applicant or their family members has a criminal record or poses a security risk to Canada

Document requirements

- The PCs must have been issued in the three months prior to the submission of the e-APR.
- The PCs are required upfront and mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for six or more months in a row.
- In some circumstances, CIC must ask for the PC on behalf of the applicant. In some circumstances (e.g., New Zealand), a client must complete a consent form to initiate a PC. There are specific documents required of the applicant for such requests and they must be submitted as part of the complete application.
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Also this:

Document: Police Certificates (Multiple)

You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you lived for 6 months or more. A police certificate is a copy of your criminal record, or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record.

Police certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to determine a person’s admissibility to enter Canada.

Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate.

You will be advised if you are required to obtain a police certificate for Canada.
Source: PR Application Upload Documents (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/documentsFormBased)

So, no you don't need to get the PC for Canada yourself.

peddy

Mar 1, 2015
I have one more question, I have a job cobtract from my boss but my lmo expired in 2014 (I used it when filled in EE profile) Do I need to get a new lmo before applying ITA or it's not so crucial and I still can apply without warring ? Its just its really hard ro get it right now as we all know.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Dear All,
I need your help to the following questions:
I have received ITA:
Question: I have three children. In each child details shall I add again all family since it is stated in question statement" Please add family if not added in this application". Since all family (parents and borther and sister) are added at start of application.....I understand no need to add again under each child profile. Please advise

Question: 2: I am Pakistani and living in Saudi Arabia. In travel documents shall i only add my recent passport with visa stamp pages or..... all previous passports with visa stamp pages.

Question 3: Since I am living in Saudi Arabia, shall I also require to add my temporary resident cards of me and my family (Iqamas) and their translations with passports uploads?

Question 4: My wife family name has been changed after marriage with my name...Now in application upload shall she write explanation letter of change in name on simple paper or shall it be legal document. She wrote explanation letter on simple paper, signed and attested from Embassy and along with that, we are adding legal marriage certificate... Please advise.

Question 5: My wife is house wife.....I selected homemaker category.....in column which company, organization, i stated "At home"..? Please advise..

Question 6: I lived in Germany and left in 2003. I got police clearance certificate in 2006. Since then I never went back there. I understand that I don't need fresh police clearance certificate from this country..please advise.