+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we need ECA (WES) for 10th & 12 as well ?

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi Experts,
I need to get ECA (Education Credential Assessment) from WES for my Indian educations. But I don't know which certificates need ECA among the followings:->

1. 10th
2. 11th & 12th
3. Engineering (B.E. : 4 years)
4. PGDIT (2 Years)

I hear different voices about it. some says need to have ECA for all; some says it needs only for Higher edu. like: B.E. (???)
I am confused. Please share you experience and any official link which clarify the correct one.

Thanks in advance !

rgd,
Kuswara1

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
swaroopmn said:
They need only for your degree and master degree or any diploma.
I had contacted a private professional migration consultancy to check my eligibility to apply into Express Entry; and they have added '5 points' for my 11th & 12th' standard certificate.
So, if it is only degree and master degree or any diploma then the point for 11th & 12th Standard certificate is not correct :eek:

What you say ?

anymore inputs pls ?

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
WES don't Evaluate 10th, 11th and 12th certificates. Use your Bachelor and PGDIP for EE profile and save yourself from any stress of providing ECA for these certificates that score you nothing. Send you Bachelor and PGDIP to WES for ECA if they are not Canadian degree or diploma.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuswara1 said:
I had contacted a private professional migration consultancy to check my eligibility to apply into Express Entry; and they have added '5 points' for my 11th & 12th' standard certificate.
So, if it is only degree and master degree or any diploma then the point for 11th & 12th Standard certificate is not correct :eek:

What you say ?

anymore inputs pls ?
Most of the unprofessional migration consultancies like Y-axis, Abhinav, WWICS etc have absolutely no idea about the EE immigration system. WES has clearly mentioned on its portal that those who have post secondary qualifications don't need evaluation for 10 and 12 certificates.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I have ECA for My masters only now I came to know that I have to Get ECA for Bachelors as well :mad:

sandeep1985

May 15, 2018
I have finished my 12th standard in 2004 and after that i have joined in B.E but i m unable to finish my papers(only course completed certificate i have ) so i m planning do one year diploma in canada is that possible??

Jul 13, 2023
Hhello admin,
Can you please clarify, I m India, an 12 pass, at present I m in Canada on close work permit on skill labour's, as a cook an have completed 13 month need to apply for Permanent Resident. So do I need to evaluate my 12 pass certificate for wes. Can you please suggest me what to do for this process.