+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do i need ielts

Aug 21, 2011
hi everyone

i have completed my masters in finance from uk now i would like to know that do i require to write ielts or not

i am not really sure can anyone tell me that is it compulsory to write or not because one of my friend said its not compulsory if i have masters degree.

regards

mohammed mirza

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MOHAMMED MIRZA said:
hi everyone

i have completed my masters in finance from uk now i would like to know that do i require to write ielts or not

i am not really sure can anyone tell me that is it compulsory to write or not because one of my friend said its not compulsory if i have masters degree.

regards

mohammed mirza
Your friend is having a laugh, right? IELTS is compulsory for all applicants irrespective of educational level....Mandie

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
MOHAMMED MIRZA said:
hi everyone

regards

mohammed mirza
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/changes-language-faq02.asp

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOHAMMED MIRZA said:
hi everyone

regards

mohammed mirza
You need to write General IELTS to qualify .....tell your friend.

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOHAMMED MIRZA said:
hi everyone

regards

mohammed mirza
IELTS is compulsory. Without that ur application wont be accepted. Whether u have Master Degree, PHD or u from English Speaking Country..u ned to submmit IELTS Score sheet

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No IELTS = No Canada (On FSW basis)

madjry

May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
File Transfer...
18-06-2011
lool..it was a good one !!please don't be stupid and do some research over the CIC website.. EVEN PEOPLE FROM ENGLAND ( those who made up the English language !!!) MUST DO THE IELTS TEST !!!!!!

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
I personally feel its better this way. No Discrimination eh? ;)

madjry

May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
File Transfer...
18-06-2011
I would agree with you if the test wasn't so expensive !!! lol .I am French i had the choice between the French or English IELTS.. I took the English one because it was cheaper..300$.. and 350$ for English version..
For me its just another way for them to make good money..there is no good reasons to ask that amount of money !!!

Aug 21, 2011
thxs for the information ,

can anyone tell me how many years of experiance do i need after my masters degree, as if now i got 2 years of experiance has a part time sales advisor in retail company i got this experiance while studying mba and presently i m working as accountant(full time) since 7 month .....................................is these much exp is enough for immigration to canada...????

regards
mohammed mirza....

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOHAMMED MIRZA said:
thxs for the information ,
can anyone tell me how many years of experiance do i need after my masters degree, as if now i got 2 years of experiance has a part time sales advisor in retail company i got this experiance while studying mba and presently i m working as accountant(full time) since 7 month .....................................is these much exp is enough for immigration to canada...????
regards
mohammed mirza....
Dear friend,

Please go through the weblink to get a better idea.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

You will be amazed with the information in here to support your application.

Mitali

binnyj

Aug 21, 2011
N. J.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 August
MOHAMMED MIRZA said:
hi everyone

regards

mohammed mirza
Even if British Queen need to migrate, she need IELTS.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
British Queen dont need to migrate to Canada...she is Canada's sovereign (lawful ruler)...........

binnyj said:
Even if British Queen need to migrate, she need IELTS.