+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do CHC inquire about employer while doing applicant's b/g inquiry?

Ghan_Shyam

May 16, 2018
Punjab, India
Do CHC (Canadian High Commission) ever inquire about the employer/organization/company for whom the applicant has worked for? If yes, then what kind of things do they inquire about the employer? What if they find something suspicious about the employer but not about the applicant? Do CHC have any blacklisted employer's list?

Although I'm told by many EE applicants that sometimes CHC don't even call to inquire about applicant so its almost rare that they will try to inquire about employer

Ghan_Shyam

May 16, 2018
Punjab, India
They definitely do if your company is in india. Too many companies in india are fake/fraud. And around 90% of exp letters are fake.
My employer/company is registered and ISO 9001 Certified. How can a certificate be fake or fraud if it is provided by the registered employer? I'm sorry but I don't understand this. I mean is there anything secret written or printed in certificates that they check like, serial no. etc? My cousin who works for Shadi.com was rejected not bcoz of the authenticity of certificates but bcoz of HR & receptionist who failed to understand the Canadian accent when CHC employees called to do inquiry.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Do CHC (Canadian High Commission) ever inquire about the employer/organization/company for whom the applicant has worked for? If yes, then what kind of things do they inquire about the employer? What if they find something suspicious about the employer but not about the applicant? Do CHC have any blacklisted employer's list?

Although I'm told by many EE applicants that sometimes CHC don't even call to inquire about applicant so its almost rare that they will try to inquire about employer
Who said, they are not verifying some companies? At ground level, CIC has hired local lawyers who investigate.