+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't receive ITA, even I have eligable score & draw is lower

syeruban

Mar 2, 2017
Yesterday the PR round was 434 and I have 435, but didn't receive the ITA, checking my email & cic account like never did.
Its already passed 24hrs, anyone with this situation? any suggestions? I'm worried :(

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
syeruban said:
Yesterday the PR round was 434 and I have 435, but didn't receive the ITA, checking my email & cic account like never did.
Its already passed 24hrs, anyone with this situation? any suggestions? I'm worried :(
If you are sure that you were in the pool, and everything is ok. What I would do is wait another 24 hours, if nothing received call CIC.

Thanks

syeruban

Mar 2, 2017
What I can only see/hope is the block "ITA STATUS" is null/empty, but used to be "No Invitation at this time".

I changed my application details in express entry profile yesterday before the draw and submitted(hoping for OINP), but after the news of 434 draw I reverted & updated.

Does this effect? I'm not sure though! :( ???

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
syeruban said:
What I can only see/hope is the block "ITA STATUS" is null/empty, but used to be "No Invitation at this time".

I changed my application details in express entry profile yesterday before the draw and submitted(hoping for OINP), but after the news of 434 draw I reverted & updated.

Does this effect? I'm not sure though! :( ???
When you do any changes to the application, it may take up to 24 hours to take effect. With that being said, you might have not been active in the pool at the time of the draw.

I am not sure tho, you should know this more than anyone else!

Best of luck :)

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unforunately if you do changes then your profile will be activate next day.

But to be 100% sure I would suggest to call CIC and ask them.

I hope you will get your ITA next draw, finger crossed!

syeruban

Mar 2, 2017
Thank you for the replies, I just contacted CIC & they mentioned it could be a technical & suggested me to raise a question to IRCC by attaching screenshots.
But, later understand they will reply back in 10 Business days, I was totally doomed.
Shit! Bad luck though ^ :(

syeruban

Mar 2, 2017
Hello Guys,

I received my ITA!!!
The good thing is I contacted CIC & raised a problem/complaint to IRCC by giving all my details & screenshot inconsideration to resolve my situation.
Even though, they mentioned 10 Business days to reply back, My ITA was received soon after 30min I raised the complaint.
That's awesome!

Thanks for the support, really appreciated! :) ;D

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
syeruban said:
Hello Guys,

I received my ITA!!!
The good thing is I contacted CIC & raised a problem/complaint to IRCC by giving all my details & screenshot inconsideration to resolve my situation.
Even though, they mentioned 10 Business days to reply back, My ITA was received soon after 30min I raised the complaint.
That's awesome!

Thanks for the support, really appreciated! :) ;D
Congrats on the same :)

Could you share the contact number or email where you contacted both CIC and IRCC.. Thanks!!!

syeruban

Mar 2, 2017
Thank you everyone.

Initially I contacted regular Immigration helpline 1800 242 2100
and by that after speaking to an agent, she sent me an email with below link to detail my issue and submit.

www_cic_gc_ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-int.asp (replace _ by . )

Hope it helps anyone in my situation I had.

Manakhly

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
I have CRS 449 and I didn't get my ITA on 54th or 55th or even this draw!!! :S:S:S:S everything is active. I sent an email to CIC last week before this draw but they didn't send me yet. Anyone know what can be wrong and what to do?

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Manakhly said:
I have CRS 449 and I didn't get my ITA on 54th or 55th or even this draw!!! :S:S:S:S everything is active. I sent an email to CIC last week before this draw but they didn't send me yet. Anyone know what can be wrong and what to do?
Call CIC.

shriramsab

Apr 11, 2018
Hello All
I have a CRS score of 453. In the recent draw (April 11 2018), the cut off score was 444. I still didn't get my ITA. Is there any reason?

Thanks
Shri Ram