+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did you get an acknowledgement message after submitting a IRCC Webform???

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Same here! I have submitted document through Webform on June 4, 2024 and have not yet received a confirmation email. Since then I have called IRCC and they do not see the document on my application. Resubmitted document through webform and it is all the same. Any suggestions on next steps?
IRCC is very disorganized it takes weeks and sometimes many months to acknowledge, and sometimes they won't acknowledge at all. it is painful, you have no other option other than calling and checking

Swanip

Jan 19, 2018
IRCC is very disorganized it takes weeks and sometimes many months to acknowledge, and sometimes they won't acknowledge at all. it is painful, you have no other option other than calling and checking
Thankyou! for responding. I have tried calling and they dont see it either. :-(

BossDagou1

Jun 12, 2024
J'ai récemment soumis une demande de renseignements par formulaire Web d'IRCC au Canada. Mais je n'ai reçu aucun e-mail d'accusé de réception d'IRCC (généralement envoyé dans les prochains jours)

Quelqu'un ici a-t-il déjà soumis un formulaire Web au Canada ? Avez-vous reçu un e-mail d'accusé de réception ? Je m'inquiète simplement si IRCC reçoit vraiment mon message de formulaire Web.
[/CITATION]
Moi mais je n’est aussi pas reçu de suite favorable

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Thankyou! for responding. I have tried calling and they dont see it either. :-(
I assumed a numerical UCI had been updated in your GcKey and you are also using the same UCI in the web form, right?

AlishaK

May 7, 2024
I called today to get updates on my pending applications, if someone mindful gets connected you can get the update as on which assessment your application is on otherwise they got no answers. I got my update but they can't do anything to rush in your application though.
Do contact them if your application goes beyond the processing times mentioned as they attach a note for the main team as mentioned by her.

Also I did get the acknowledgement mail, if you don't you ll get a direct mail with response. But asking via webform feels useless as they just reply back with useless info. Better call and talk to some agent.