+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive ITA in the Express Entry Draw 3/18/2021 even though I was above CRS cut off.

AMP9319

Feb 26, 2021
There is no information set in stone like a calendar for draws and cut-off dates. But when a draw happens, IRCC will give some information (like min. CRS score, number of invites, etc) including the date when they took a snap-shot picture of candidates in the pool to give ITAs to. It’s usually a 2-3 days before a round of invitation, but it depends. It can sometimes be a week before or just the day before (have a look at the previous rounds of invitations to get a more precise idea of the cut-off dates).
Thanks for the clarification! I did end up receiving my ITA :)

Reactions: MapleSyrupPoutine

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
You are welcome :) Congratulations again!
I think I should have received an ITA following the draw that took place on 07/JUL/2021 as my current score stands at 1012. However, I still haven't received the ITA (past 24 hours). What do I do? Please help.

P.S.: The status of all my forms is showing as 'transmitted' although I only made a change in the 'settlement funds' field and just checked the other forms for accuracy. Could this be the reason why I didn't receive the ITA? I just want to make sure that I'm still active in the pool and get the ITA during the next draw.

Last edited:

MapleSyrupPoutine

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
I think I should have received an ITA following the draw that took place on 07/JUL/2021 as my current score stands at 1062. However, I still haven't received the ITA (past 24 hours). What do I do? Please help.

P.S.: The status of all my forms is showing as 'transmitted' although I only made a change in the 'settlement funds' field and just checked the other forms for accuracy. Could this be the reason why I didn't receive the ITA? I just want to make sure that I'm still active in the pool and get the ITA during the next draw.
What’s your AOR date? And immigration stream?

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Yes, I did. I think I have figured it out though. The draw was announced later, but it took place before I received the provincial nomination. Should get my ITA in the next draw. Fingers crossed.

dippatel1994

Aug 8, 2022
Hi guys,

I submitted my profile on July 12, 2023, with a CRS score of 496, and I am eligible for (Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class). IRCC portal shows the latest update as Minimum entry criteria - July 12, 2023:You meet the minimum entry criteria. In express entry draw #262 issued on 15th August, the cut-off score was 496 (same as mine), and the tie-breaking rule was August 01, 2023, at 12:59:52 UTC. It's been 3 weeks since the draw was announced, but I have not yet received ITA. I am clearly above the tie-breaking rule.

It is heartbreaking, and I don't know what to do.

- I raised multiple web forms, but no reply
- IRCC agents are saying that they don't know anything about it
Whom should I contact?? please help me.