+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did an Upfront medical exam but still got medical request?

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
Hello i did an upfront medical exam and still got a medical request. Anyone with the same problem?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
you need to raise question in CSE form and upload the eMedical information sheet your clinic gave you

Reactions: kazmunai

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
pls whats the cse form you are talking about? im yet to get a medical request too. & need to do medicals how do i go about it ?

you need to raise question in CSE form and upload the eMedical information sheet your clinic gave you

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
pls whats the cse form you are talking about? im yet to get a medical request too. & need to do medicals how do i go about it ?
don't do upfront unless you are asked to do so (Express entry)

google CIC Case specific enquiry

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
so basically CSE is case specific enquiry, which is an email you send to a visa office. It is located on the cic website, go to "find ur visa office" or something like that and then scroll down to the country part list, find the country ur applying from and it shows which visa office processes ur visa. Click on the link with the country visa office name and it should show the case specific enquiry stuff. I personally suggest dont do a medical exam before u submit ur application, do it after u submit.

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
thanks although i cant access the cic sign in to see my express entry profile. the maintenance is on-for how long pls? anyone having similar experience?

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
thanks although i cant access the cic sign in to see my express entry profile. the maintenance is on-for how long pls? anyone having similar experience?
IRCC had a major breakdown in their system after the update this morning. They are working on fixing the issue so many people might not be able to get into their online account right now.

New updates were seen in online accounts where majority of them were not sent by IRCC. I spoke to 2 agents this morning to confirm this because i saw a request for medical in my account. They did not send me any request.

Once the error is fixed i would suggest you get back into your account and if you still think there is a mistake, you should call IRCC to confirm that they didnt request anything from you and that your account is back to normal.

For some people it might be right and for others it might be wrong. Depends on your timeline. Do not rely on your account or automated machines at this time since both are linked and could have wrong information at this point . Speak with an actual agent regarding your account.

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello i did an upfront medical exam and still got a medical request. Anyone with the same problem?
well, cic advises candidates to only do a medical test only after getting ITA. If this is your case right now, its perfectly alright and not deemed an upfront medical exam. if its done before ita, its not the best choice to make given the circumstances. i am in the process of doing medicals, though after ita. i never got a medical request and have searched my profile for one, saw nothing.

Juren

Apr 20, 2017
Hi Guys,
I received ITA back in april and applied for PR with up front Medical tests. My physician did not provide me the test results ans said it will be directly sent to the case officer. But my application was rejected due to some silly reason not due to medicals. I have been again invited for PR and its been more than 5 months i have done the medicals. Can i use the same medical test for this new application or i need to get a new one done?

ne4er3

Apr 17, 2018
My problem of getting medical request again even after the upfront medical exam got resolved after 29 days from the date of request. Following is the timeline:
Upfront Medical Exam: May 14, 2018
Upfront Submitted to IRCC: May 16
Study Permit Application Submitted: May 21
Medical Exam Requested Again: June 27 (after 36 days of application)
Medical Status Updated: July 26 (after 29 days of the request)
Visa Approved: August 02

So I sent two case specific inquiries and two emails, and all four times attached the e-medical sheet provided during the upfront medical exam.

First CSE to Delhi Visa Office: June 28
First Email to Delhi Visa Office: July 07
Second CSE to Delhi Visa Office: July 12
Second Email to Delhi Visa Office: July 25

I was told by the physician at the clinic that all is well as he inquired about my medical report. But only after 29 days it got updated. Worth waiting, but I was concerned. Be patient. In the end, it feels nice. Good luck!

Rick-Sanchez

Dec 26, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
Online Application at Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2019
Passport Req..
08-07-2019
Visa Approved for Study Permit (Canada).
This was Non-SDS. Online Application from Pakistan.
My Online Application was processed in UAE, Abu Dhabi.
Average Processing week for Pakistani Applicants is 8 weeks.

Applied on: 11 June 2019
Biometric Done on: 17 June 2019.
Medical Request despite upfront done: 25 June 2019
Medical Passed: 4 July 2019.
Correspondence Letter aka Biometric Validity Letter: 8 July 2019
Passport Request: 8 July 2019.
Application processed in about 4 weeks.

CIC sent me the Medical Request Form IMM1017-E despite having Upfront Medical done and having it uploaded when I submitted my application.

I resolved the problem by contacting the Hospital (IOM Karachi) and asked them to check up and see if they submitted my medical records. Within 6 days, my issue was resolved. The hospital forwarded my query to the embassy and later they were contacted by a Canadian Immigration Officer and linked my Medical records to my Visa File.

Before contacting the hospital, I send 2 Case Specific Enquiry to Canada and 2 Case Specific Enquiry to Abu Dhabi and along with each CSE, I attached my passport, Medical Upfront (E-Medical Information Sheet), Medical Request Form IMM1017-E and the Hospital Email Conversation. I believe they weren’t helpful or maybe they were. Not sure.

I wasn’t requested to submit Police Certificate.
Didn’t seek helped from any Consultant or Agent.
My brother and my mother were sponsoring me. (Both of them wrote their own sponsorship letter)

My advice would be to write a strong and good Statement of Purpose.
I applied with Offer of admission. My advice would be to not apply with a conditional letter.
I paid for first semester fees only.
I mentioned on my SOP that I was on the waiting list for accommodation (On campus residence). Hadn't paid or was confirmed residence when I applied.

The process is easy and simple but requires patience. Have Faith.

Good luck. ;)