+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diabetes Mellitus - Type 2

Arizona

Oct 19, 2009
Guys,
You have been so wonderful and you have given me some rest of mind. I have started the exercise and things are looking up. I appreciate and will continuously appreciate further contributions.

Arizona

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Very good!
You can do it!

Manager

Oct 5, 2009
Can anyone guide us what DMP will check in Chest X-ray. I sometime feel a bit pain in chest, so i wonder if it could be related.

Although i've done an ECG, which was normal, i've not gone through X-ray.

Kindly guide us.

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
usually what the doctor is looking for is if you have tuberculosis. they are very strict regarding that disease. they can also find other diseases like pneumonia, enlargement of the heart, emphysema and a lot more. well, what i can advise you is to pray that everythng is fine. trust God. put all your worries unto Him. He will do the rest.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
hello iam have been following this thread and i think it is time for me to ask some questions. my husband has a controlled type 2 diabetes and she is taking 5 medications, he is included in our PR application and i have a question, would it be better to declare the medicaitons he is taking and get a doctor certification from his family doctor that his diabetes is controlled? thanks and god bless

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have been diagnosed with type 2 you must disclose the information.
Not because it will cause a problem, but you must not fall into the trap of nondisclosure.
If immigration find out at a later date that you lied, they will not be happy with you !

rosellyalung said:
hello iam have been following this thread and i think it is time for me to ask some questions. my husband has a controlled type 2 diabetes and she is taking 5 medications, he is included in our PR application and i have a question, would it be better to declare the medicaitons he is taking and get a doctor certification from his family doctor that his diabetes is controlled? thanks and god bless
When he attends the medical he should take a list of all the medications with him to show the DMP.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
ok thank you!

MonikaT2D

Jan 20, 2022
Direct Question: You Didn't Mentioned in The form about Your Diabeeties. Medical Cleared. Now you take Insulin/Tablets everyday. Now you got visa while traveling to Overseas you will carry medicine and priscription so at that point of time the canada Imigration or the flight will not ask you? In Medical Form u din mentioned your illness but your a carrying the medicine ? Can someone help me clear this doubt?