+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent child sponsorship

Montut

Jul 3, 2018
Need Help on filling the current country of my Child:
Both my wife and I are permanent resident of Canada, living in Canada now. My son was born in India last year and now we have got him here in Canada on visitor visa. He came along with my wife in July'2023. He has been living in Canada since then. I am file the sponsorship application for my son now. What should I choose under the 'Current country of residence ' ?? Would it be India or Canada.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Need Help on filling the current country of my Child:
Both my wife and I are permanent resident of Canada, living in Canada now. My son was born in India last year and now we have got him here in Canada on visitor visa. He came along with my wife in July'2023. He has been living in Canada since then. I am file the sponsorship application for my son now. What should I choose under the 'Current country of residence ' ?? Would it be India or Canada.
Canada. Because he is ... currently residing here.

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
While the child sponsorship is in process and child come to canada on TRV, does anyone how to enrol for immunization program in canada?

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
How much time is it taking to receive approval in principal from IRCC? This letter is necessary to enrol for OHIP it seems

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hai ,
I sponsored my son 2 yr old who currently residing in Qatar. My spouse and elder son who are already permanent residents also residing-in Qatar with my sponsored son. I applied on October 2023 and still his application didn't approved. Its almost 10 months now. I dont know what to do . How can I prioritize his application. Plz reply guys

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hai ,
I sponsored my son 2 yr old who currently residing in Qatar. My spouse and elder son who are already permanent residents also residing-in Qatar with my sponsored son. I applied on October 2023 and still his application didn't approved. Its almost 10 months now. I dont know what to do . How can I prioritize his application. Plz reply guys
It cannot be prioritized. WHY do you think your application needs to be processed faster than others? As replied, it's still within normal processing time.

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C