Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
anil04_10 said:
Yes Dr.Hasib

I have heard about this person ...... since last few days he is the one who is receiving applications. Now we have to wait .... and wait ....I don't know till when..?? :'( :'(

Cheers, Anil
KingKhan said:
Great..... Congratulation
thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Hello dentistssssssssss,
Good news, only 125 dentists applied so far(post June 26,2010 applicants). Dentists who hanvnt applied yet still have time to apply & who have already applied are relieved to know that they are in 1000 cap.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Thanks allah. :D

dr_mgk

Oct 26, 2010
Hi,
I am happy to find so many dentists on this forum. I am an Oral pathologist with six yrs experience in that field. I have done my medicals in the month of September and waiting for my landing papers. I have few queries, if anybody could help me on that I will be grateful.
1. If am applying for Dental licensing program, Are we suppose to do transcript attestation of our educational certificates, If so which agencies we are to approach, is it ACFD or WES?.
Could anybody throw a light on the new ACFD eligibility program.
2.I am also exploring the option of doing alternative courses such as Clinical research. In that case does our educational credentials to be verified, If so to which Agencies we are suppose to send our educational transcripts?, and is IELTS (Academic) score necessary?.

3.And I also want to explore any options in the field of Nanotechnology(Nanodentistry). Anybody who has knowledge regarding this can help me out in this regard.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
Hello dentistssssssssss,
Good news, only 125 dentists applied so far(post June 26,2010 applicants). Dentists who hanvnt applied yet still have time to apply & who have already applied are relieved to know that they are in 1000 cap.
Thanks allah. :D
Hello everybody

Now the dentists list has increased to 173 (as on 27 Oct 2010) .... Check it out --

We have lot of chance to make up in the cap. So dear dentist friends... come on ....Canada calling!!!!
Cheers, Anil

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
anil04_10 said:
Hello everybody

Now the dentists list has increased to 173 (as on 27 Oct 2010) .... Check it out --

We have lot of chance to make up in the cap. So dear dentist friends... come on ....Canada calling!!!!
Cheers, Anil
Thanks for updating us anil...

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
Thanks for updating us anil...
Dear all

With in 2 days CIO has again updated their site.... now the list shows 197 dentists ......

Cheers, Anil

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dr_mgk said:
Hi,
I am happy to find so many dentists on this forum. I am an Oral pathologist with six yrs experience in that field. I have done my medicals in the month of September and waiting for my landing papers. I have few queries, if anybody could help me on that I will be grateful.
1. If am applying for Dental licensing program, Are we suppose to do transcript attestation of our educational certificates, If so which agencies we are to approach, is it ACFD or WES?....................
Hi dr_mgk
Consult the following site(NDEB) to get to know about licensing requirements in canada
http://www.ndeb.ca/en/non_accredited/non_accredited_graduates.html

Transcripts need to be notarized...

dr_mgk

Oct 26, 2010
Hi,
Thanks for the reply Dr.Hasib.
Went thro' the link, and as per my understanding we can get away with the qualifying program if we are successful in the clinical skills and judgement assessment, and can then appear for the NDBE certification process.
Please correct me if im wrong.
dr_mgk

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dr_mgk said:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply Dr.Hasib.
Went thro' the link, and as per my understanding we can get away with the qualifying program if we are successful in the clinical skills and judgement assessment, and can then appear for the NDBE certification process.
Please correct me if im wrong.
dr_mgk
Right u r..

egydent80

Dec 25, 2010
Hello every body...
I'm so happy to find this forum with all of those dentists :)
Actually I'm a dentist from Egypt and I'm working in Saudi Arabia now.. I have been there since 2008.
I just decided to migrate to Canada too late . It was a month ago when i found a forum talk about Canada Immigration... I'm planning to do my Ilets exam on med February Inshallah.. and it's my first time to apply for this exam.. so please pray for me .. I need about 8 points to be able to apply for immigration.
Now about 369 dentists' application received so far .
. I wish I can finish and apply before cap reached.
Has Any body know what will happen for dentists after cap reached ?? do you think dentists will be in the occupation list again??? and what about dental hygienist , can a dentist apply as dental hygienist just to go to Canada??
Thanks a lot..

egydent80

Dec 25, 2010
I also want to know what are the jobs that dentists could do in Canada until they finish their long equivalency processes and become accredited ??

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
egydent80 said:
Hello every body...
I'm so happy to find this forum with all of those dentists :)
Actually I'm a dentist from Egypt and I'm working in Saudi Arabia now.. I have been there since 2008.
I just decided to migrate to Canada too late . It was a month ago when i found a forum talk about Canada Immigration... I'm planning to do my Ilets exam on med February Inshallah.. and it's my first time to apply for this exam.. so please pray for me .. I need about 8 points to be able to apply for immigration.
Now about 369 dentists' application received so far .
. I wish I can finish and apply before cap reached.
Has Any body know what will happen for dentists after cap reached ?? do you think dentists will be in the occupation list again??? and what about dental hygienist , can a dentist apply as dental hygienist just to go to Canada??
Thanks a lot..
Dear egydent80,

Nice to see you in our group. First of all i would like to say that you must sit for General Training IELTS as per new rule. secondly try to score 10-12 though you need only 8 points. visa officers are getting very strict on English issue and they even rejected applicants though they had 67 points. IELTS score in any section below basic level will be considered as insufficient.
Now, as per our evaluation it is unlikely that 1000 quota for Dentists will get filled within next June2011.U have enough time in hand. If by chance cap reached then what will happen is uncertain. CIC may or may not invite more applicants for this NOC next year.
Regards,
Dr.Hasib

ElleKay

Mar 27, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Hello dentists,
If you have applied to CIC under new rules(26 june 2010 onwards) yet, then pls share your information here............
Hi, my husband is a dentist with 5+ years of experience in his private clinic. We are intending to apply to Quebec since he is proficient in French.

Does he need to do the equivalency exam before applying? Or can we apply first and then do it in Canada (if we get accepted hopefully)?

Thank you!