+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed results 13th May

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Checked with BC they are saying you will get update after 4pm, dont know they will declare the result or not today.Wait is killing!

Qnt

May 27, 2017
I too checked with BC. They said they will only get to know once Cambridge shares the result with them.
Worst thing is that there is no surety that they will not defer the results further..

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the results, i know i did well unfortunately i only got band 7. The shocking part is, the listening that i think will be my lowest turns out to be my highest.. I don't know if i will file an appeal for the result or i will just take another exam.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Got the results, i know i did well unfortunately i only got band 7. The shocking part is, the listening that i think will be my lowest turns out to be my highest.. I don't know if i will file an appeal for the result or i will just take another exam.
via emial or SMS you received your results? can you please tell us your score?

Qnt

May 27, 2017
It seems you appeared for CELPIP as well. Could you please share some details on how the 2 exams - CELPIP and IELTS compare to each other. Thanks

santhanu

Jun 7, 2017
Did anyone from Riyadh got IELTS results (BC)?

New Update: Riyadh results are out now....no online result...Go and get it in BC directly from 9 AM to 3.30 PM.

Last edited:

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems you appeared for CELPIP as well. Could you please share some details on how the 2 exams - CELPIP and IELTS compare to each other. Thanks
for CELPIP, all categories are computer based. it's easy, i think there are more items to answer that's why you can still get high score. I went to the exam without practice. Speaking for CELPIP, an illustration of kids doing different activities is shown in the monitor and you have to describe what they are doing. Second part, what may happen next (same illustration). Third, " a friend wants to take an English course for improvement, give an advice".

for IELTS, i can say that it's also easy and i really prepared for it. The only struggle is to make your handwriting better.
- I like their speaking more than the celpip, because it's like a natural conversation. You are speaking to a real person.
- As for the reading, this section i'm really confident that i will get perfect score or 1-2 mistakes at least. But i only get 7.

Nevertheless, i still prefer IELTS. Your score in IELTS will have a higher impact on your CRS score.

I'm sorry, i am not bragging. Just sharing my own experience for CELPIP and IELTS. I've spoken with some who took the exam and they shared the same sentiments of not getting their expected score, specially in some areas that they are confident they did well.

Reactions: Binu27 and Qnt

Binu27

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
for CELPIP, all categories are computer based. it's easy, i think there are more items to answer that's why you can still get high score. I went to the exam without practice. Speaking for CELPIP, an illustration of kids doing different activities is shown in the monitor and you have to describe what they are doing. Second part, what may happen next (same illustration). Third, " a friend wants to take an English course for improvement, give an advice".

for IELTS, i can say that it's also easy and i really prepared for it. The only struggle is to make your handwriting better.
- I like their speaking more than the celpip, because it's like a natural conversation. You are speaking to a real person.
- As for the reading, this section i'm really confident that i will get perfect score or 1-2 mistakes at least. But i only get 7.

Nevertheless, i still prefer IELTS. Your score in IELTS will have a higher impact on your CRS score.

I'm sorry, i am not bragging. Just sharing my own experience for CELPIP and IELTS. I've spoken with some who took the exam and they shared the same sentiments of not getting their expected score, specially in some areas that they are confident they did well.[/QUOTE
Great!!!
Great to know, thanks alot

Last edited:
Reactions: Aspiring CA

Akhila

Jun 7, 2017
Hey Guy,
Waiting for results since BC have today 4 pm as the time for next update. Appeared on 13th May from Bangalore, India. Anyone from BC Bangalore for the result already?
Thanks

Binu27

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey Guy,
Waiting for results since BC have today 4 pm as the time for next update. Appeared on 13th May from Bangalore, India. Anyone from BC Bangalore for the result already?
Thanks
From kerala waiting eagerly for update at 4pm, expecting results

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
results are out ..... I got band 7 BC india