+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed results 13th May

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
New info for all person in Qatar who wrote exam Bc on 13-05-2017.Call to centers and inform your candidate number if the result out they will inform you by phone.

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Just rcvd my results: LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 7, 8 ..... happy :D will update the EE profile today..maybe it'll be 460+

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Try Below Formula for BC TRF Number. (total 18 alpha/numerical number).

1. Last two Digit of the year:- For Year 2016, Put 16
2. First two Alpha :- Country Code- For INDIA, IN
3. 6 Digit Numbers:- Your Candidate Number- 000756
4. First 3 Alpha of your Family Name and First alpha of your Name:- Solanki karnesh- SOLK
5. Center Number last 3 Digit:- IN001- 001
6. Module:- General- G

i.e 16IN000756SOLK001G

This is how they put your Test report form Number if i am not wrong.!
Where do I find the center number? Couldnt find it on any of the mails or the candidate area :confused: maybe i missed something?

Qnt

May 27, 2017
please give me some tips to score in Writing :(
Hi Minid.. I am really sorry for the late response. My two bits (not in any order):
  • The most important thing is to finish in time, 20 mins for the letter and 40 mins for the opinion piece.
  • Try writing the opinion piece first because it carries more marks.
  • For the opinion piece start with introductory passage highlighting your stance on the topic and then present arguments for the topic and then against the topic. Lastly, provide your opinion, with proper justifications and then summarise (if needed). Besides the technicalities (language requirements such as grammer, spelling etc.) please try and maintain coherence and work with a structure in mind. This is very important for the reader/ evaluator because it makes their task easier and keeps them interested. Assuming the technicalities are at an acceptable level, I feel the most important aspect, which is often not emphasised enough, is the worthiness of your ideas. I mean, what you are saying is as important as how you are saying it. I hope that makes sense :)
  • For the Letter, I luckily got an informal letter to write. I feel the most important thing to keep in mind there, is to keep the tone correct. So in an informal letter, it should actually read like how an native english speaker would write to her friend. Again, keep it interesting while ensuring all the directions are addressed in the text.
  • Practise writing on a paper to get a good writing speed, and write in a clear hand writing hand writing if that is possible (maybe not very imp because I have a terrible hand writing).
  • In the end, In my opinion, the most effective way to write well is to read a lot. Read whatever good material you can lay your hands on (unfortunately that does not include tabloids and other such fluff).

Reactions: Minid

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hi Minid.. I am really sorry for the late response. My two bits (not in any order):
  • The most important thing is to finish in time, 20 mins for the letter and 40 mins for the opinion piece.
  • Try writing the opinion piece first because it carries more marks.
  • For the opinion piece start with introductory passage highlighting your stance on the topic and then present arguments for the topic and then against the topic. Lastly, provide your opinion, with proper justifications and then summarise (if needed). Besides the technicalities (language requirements such as grammer, spelling etc.) please try and maintain coherence and work with a structure in mind. This is very important for the reader/ evaluator because it makes their task easier and keeps them interested. Assuming the technicalities are at an acceptable level, I feel the most important aspect, which is often not emphasised enough, is the worthiness of your ideas. I mean, what you are saying is as important as how you are saying it. I hope that makes sense :)
  • For the Letter, I luckily got an informal letter to write. I feel the most important thing to keep in mind there, is to keep the tone correct. So in an informal letter, it should actually read like how an native english speaker would write to her friend. Again, keep it interesting while ensuring all the directions are addressed in the text.
  • Practise writing on a paper to get a good writing speed, and write in a clear hand writing hand writing if that is possible (maybe not very imp because I have a terrible hand writing).
  • In the end, In my opinion, the most effective way to write well is to read a lot. Read whatever good material you can lay your hands on (unfortunately that does not include tabloids and other such fluff).
thanks , it was my first attempt and was expecting atleast 7 in writing and the result was shocking for me.

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got mine
Listening: 9.0
Reading: 9.0
Writing: 8.0
Speaking: 8.0

Hi!

Can you share the IELTS materials you used, link or any that i can use? I am planning to retake IELTS. Thanks

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Just rcvd my results: LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 7, 8 ..... happy :D will update the EE profile today..maybe it'll be 460+
Hey Buddy,

Congrats for your score.. A quick question, have you checked with this score, how many points you got? The reason I am asking is for me before June 6th if we put the score all 7 the points were 460+, however post June 6th it is giving only ~380. Got screwed man, i think I need to take the exam again..