+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed Indian PCC and Medical Check

pomfh.k

Sep 21, 2020
Hello All,
I am posting on behalf of a friend who is currently in Australia and got ITA which has a deadline of Feb 26th. They have completed most of the documentation required for the ITA but are facing an issue with delayed HealthCheck appointments.

The latest available medical appointment they got is for March 1st which is after the ITA deadline (Feb 26th). As a passport is needed during the medical check, thus, they have not completed the Indian PCC check as well, the PCC wait time is nearly 45-60 days as mentioned in Australia's Indian Embassy website.

Thus for the ITA process the below two documents are getting delayed:
1. Medical Health Checkup doc
2. Indian PCC verification doc

They are trying their best to get an earlier health check appointment before deadline but due to Covid, the BUPA centres in Australia have very limited appointments available.

Can they go ahead with the ITA document submission without the above two docs on Feb 26th and then submit the documents as they arrive? Will the Canadian immigration consider the application?

Can anyone please suggest what is the best way to proceed in this case?

Any help is really appreciated!

pomfh.k

Sep 21, 2020
Thanks EropbI4 for the quick response.

We read online that some exception is given if we provide copy of a receipt of Indian PCC when submitting the docs for ITA but in their case neither PCC or Health docs are available as of now. The concern is that, will the immigration consider the application without these two important documents?

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Thanks EropbI4 for the quick response.

We read online that some exception is given if we provide copy of a receipt of Indian PCC when submitting the docs for ITA but in their case neither PCC or Health docs are available as of now. The concern is that, will the immigration consider the application without these two important documents?
Just advocate to COVID, it’s not in your power

pomfh.k

Sep 21, 2020
Thanks EropbI4,
If we put another application in and get the ITA (given the CRS is below the cut-off) for the new application, for that they will get additional 90 days on the new ITA which provides ample time to get Indian PCC and Healthcheck done.

Is that a feasible option to consider?

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Help needed.

Hi. I haven't received the PCC from my respective State as it's usually delayed and won't reach to me on time.

Can you please tell me if I should upload the LOE in the PCC column while filling the post ITA application or in the LEO column only.

Should I leave the PCC column blank?

I am an inland candidate.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I t
Help needed.

Hi. I haven't received the PCC from my respective State as it's usually delayed and won't reach to me on time.

Can you please tell me if I should upload the LOE in the PCC column while filling the post ITA application or in the LEO column only.

Should I leave the PCC column blank?

I am an inland candidate.
I think in the PCC column you should attach as much proofs as you can of applying for PCC. The letter as cover explaining the situation should be best.