+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in (TRV) visiting visa application from Nigeria

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
Hi....i don't know why TRVs in Nigeria are delayed...only God knows why. will keep you posted...All the best.

Reactions: Tplepsey

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys,

I applied for my parents online on the 10th of August. Till date,status remains the same “Application is in progress”.
They are due to travel to the US Next week for an obligation, so I had to contact the VFS offices in New York and LA asking if it was possible for them to get their passport stamped over there, when/if approved and they said Yes! Imagine that I sent same email to VFS Lagos and Accra and got no response from them so annoying!
So I have booked their tickets to the US, praying that the Canadian TRV will come through.
Will keep you guys updated, please let me know as well when yours comes through, Goodluck!! @EBIMAJ and @Tplepsey
have they started Eligibility and Background Checks? Biometrics updated?

Tplepsey

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys,

I applied for my parents online on the 10th of August. Till date,status remains the same “Application is in progress”.
They are due to travel to the US Next week for an obligation, so I had to contact the VFS offices in New York and LA asking if it was possible for them to get their passport stamped over there, when/if approved and they said Yes! Imagine that I sent same email to VFS Lagos and Accra and got no response from them so annoying!
So I have booked their tickets to the US, praying that the Canadian TRV will come through.
Will keep you guys updated, please let me know as well when yours comes through, Goodluck!! @EBIMAJ and @Tplepsey
Thanks for your response. I wish your parents goodluck too

Olajigao

Oct 10, 2019
I made my application online too since the 1st August 2019 and i am still awaiting my approval. I pray everything goes fine.

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
I made my application online too since the 1st August 2019 and i am still awaiting my approval. I pray everything goes fine.
Really....the delay is unbearable. Same boat carry us.! But how do we know if it's Lagos visa office that's delaying?

Reactions: Olajigao

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
what's the implication filling the 'Web Form' ? Do you think we should fill the web form? I want to fill the form cos my application is 104 working days today.