+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in study permit

FTD

Jun 5, 2019
It has been 2 months since I applied for study permit, but no response so far. Every passing day I become more pessimistic and angry. I have never seen such level of delay in visa processing anywhere. Meanwhile, the university start date is getting close and the university is asking for payment of school fee. I am frustrated because if I pay but refused permit, the money may not be refunded. And if I don't pay on time, but get study permit, I may lose admission. What is the best way out?

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
Hi! I applied for an extension on June 8 and still waiting too:(. Actually, when I first time applied from my county I paid the fee on my own risk too. So, anyways you still can do a refund.

famaghan

Aug 28, 2019
Hello can anyone give me an advice,i applied for study permit on june,21,2019 but till now no update ,I got only the update on 9th july 2019 confirming biometrics.and I am supposed to start my studies this coming September,what should I do>?

jawad123

Feb 8, 2017
I applied on 08th June and it's 25th September now. Still there is no response and it was an SDS application.

Khan00

Jan 4, 2016
I applied on 08th June and it's 25th September now. Still there is no response and it was an SDS application.
Hey jawad123 is your vo abu dhabi by any chance? And did you apply from pakistan. I've also been waiting for 2 months now. Still no response. Let me know if you get any update.