+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Decision Made" without MR will be Rejection or MR ?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I just read in a thread that a guy with DM status before MR wrote to his VO and got a reply that his file has not yet been started processing. but on the other hand I can say that why would a bunch of applicants see DM. if its a system glitch then it should have come in for a few applicants.

pray guys !

Aditya

Read Canada Dream's post here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-in-september-2011-is-an-error-t90753.30.html

FMR

Dec 5, 2011
just recv my rejection letter today dated nov 30...it was descision made on nov 29 without medical...

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMR said:
just recv my rejection letter today dated nov 30...it was descision made on nov 29 without medical...
DEAR FRIEND FMR,
SAD TO HEAR THAT.KINDLY TELL ME . RU PREJUNE APPLICANT.WHAT UR STATUS SHOWS APPLICATION RECEIVE AND DECISION MADE
REGARDS

INDIAN

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMR said:
DEAR FMR
we are not figureOUT which catagory u belong(MI1,mi2,MI3) i have read ur all posts
seehttp://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/FMR-u183893.html;sa,showPosts
regards indian

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
DEAR FMR
we are not figureOUT which catagory u belong(MI1,mi2,MI3) i have read ur all posts
seehttp://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/FMR-u183893.html;sa,showPosts
regards indian
I believe it's a MI-3 case

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm001 said:
I believe it's a MI-3 case
sm001 said:
I believe it's a MI3 case

no dear i have read some of his post there he shows MI1
see 7 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: PINOY FSW Post July 2011, MANILA Visa Office Applicants Here on: December 18, 2011, 07:47:34 am
hi jijitipie wats the name of ur agency?my ecas is still descision made i have an aeo...i dont know wat hapend with my application.my first time to chek my ecas was last week of nov,in process and descison made,and just a day i turns into descion made both.my app recieved on july 19 got per on october 19 and 2nd aor on nov 10.i dont know wat was the ecas shows before in process with dwscion made.hay im so confused and actually try to accept that this is rejection even i havent heard anything from my agency/consultant up to know.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/FMR-u183893.html;sa,showPosts
indian

FMR

Dec 5, 2011
MI3 guys do u know any situation like mine who appeal and got positive reply from vo?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
FMR

why did you appeal?

A

adityaa

FMR said:
MI3 guys do u know any situation like mine who appeal and got positive reply from vo?
Dear FMR

You Have to Apply with new application , It will be better than appeal, because appeal takes more time and lengthy process.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dear FMR... Sorry to learn about your rejection..... but.....all post having confusing dates.... Surely u r MI-2/3 applicant since talking about PER

19 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: PINOY FSW Post July 2011, MANILA Visa Office Applicants Here on: December 05, 2011, 10:36:38 am
hi guys im new here.i hope someone can shed a light in my confusing ECAS.when i cheked it "descision made "appeared but im not recieving MR yet,in the other hand i got my PER last october 19 and second AOR last nov 11.im confused of my ecas because the descision made appear

12 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: PINOY FSW Post July 2011, MANILA Visa Office Applicants Here on: December 18, 2011, 07:47:34 am
hi jijitipie wats the name of ur agency?my ecas is still descision made i have an aeo...i dont know wat hapend with my application.my first time to chek my ecas was last week of nov,in process and descison made,and just a day i turns into descion made both.my app recieved on july 19 got per on october 19 and 2nd aor on nov 10.i dont know wat was the ecas shows before in process with dwscion made.hay im so confused and actually try to accept that this is rejection even i havent heard anything from my agency/consultant up to know

Reason of Rejection

2 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: PINOY FSW Post July 2011, MANILA Visa Office Applicants Here on: December 24, 2011, 01:44:18 am
my application recved july 19 2011,PER oct 19,2nd aor nov.10....my ecas descision made nov 29 and got rejection letter this morning dated nov 30.lack of points they did not give points for adaptability even though i provided the supporting documents,the pr card of my uncle proof of billing...

FMR... It would be better if you paste here your complete details with proper updates in chronology since your posts are giving shivers to MI-1 applicants like me who have DM along with AR since Nov-11

FMR

Dec 5, 2011
i was awarded points in adaptability by cic thats y i got per,but when it came to manila visa offiice they did not give points in my adaptability thats y they rejected my application.i only awarded a total of only 65 points by the visa officer of manila.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Canadian Dreams

Did you send all the docs stated in your Visa office specific guide?
in fact they require more but sometimes they are satisfied with getting whats written on that guide but sometimes they want more which they notify the applicant by sending letters.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
FMR

Ok if you have sent all the required papers then what is the reason, without the absence of which proof, did they refuse you?

If you had missed out sending something then they could have asked to send that by sending you a letter which they usually do. They just cant reject you anyways. You must immediately talk to a consultant and show him the proofs you had sent to your VO.

you can however list the papers those you sent as proof of adaptability
Whats your VO?ND?