+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made before medical requested

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi,

Yesterday my status change into DECISION MADE. and my address also disappear. i am very much worried please tell me.

We received your application for permanent residence on November 26, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 3112
App. Filed.......: 26 November, 2009
Doc's Request.: Full documents submitted-27 July 2010
AOR Received.: 23 August 2010
IELTS Request: 6.5, Submitted with full doc
File Transfer...: 4 Feb, 2010
IP Status......: 17 Jan 2012
Med's Request: Hopefully Waiting

Dr. Paro

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
hello all,

My E-case status is recently changed to "Decision Made" from "Received By Visa Office". I applied in Islamabad Visa Officer the case transferred to London VO in June 2010. Here is the text in ecase :

We received your application for permanent residence on August 18, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 7, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on October 14, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Actually, I was in Pakistan when i applied and after sending the Full Documents. I got a job in UAE so i moved here. For the visa processing i requested to return the original documents which they returned back.

My mother is in Pakistan and she is very aged. Recently, she got a call from that they want to call me for an interview and she told that i am in UAE. I don't know exactly how to determine that is was a call for interview from Canadian Embassy or somewhere else.

Another issue is that, yesterday i checked my e-case status and it showed "Decision Made". So after that i am confused what to do in this situation.

Is there any possibility they could reject me because i was not available at that time when they tried to contact me ?

Can anyone explain what is the normal process when the interview is required ?

What are the possibilities that this Decision Made is not rejection ?

Can you guys please give your comments on this situation?

Thanks

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
i think you all should stay clam and wait till the letter arrives. read and thnk about the point they arised regarding your application and reply them along with you applicaton pack to the same visa office with a good point to point covering letter,. hope t works. good luck everyone. decision made before medical can be overcome by sending a simple letter to visa office along with your application pack.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
We are not in a hurry, but actually want your comments so we can get ourselves prepare for any possible situation because by the time we get the letter or any correspondence it will be already late. That is why i am concerned that what might be the possibility.

Is Decision Made after Recieved By Visa Office is a confirm rejection ?

Regards,

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
afaraz said:
We are not in a hurry, but actually want your comments so we can get ourselves prepare for any possible situation because by the time we get the letter or any correspondence it will be already late. That is why i am concerned that what might be the possibility.

Is Decision Made after Recieved By Visa Office is a confirm rejection ?

Regards,
Sorry to say Decision Made before medical results in rejection. However, a few applicants experienced such cases a few days/months back. It proved as the system error. Hope in your case the things may prove as a system error.

BTW, please share your ecas status changes step by step just before going into DM. Such as whether the address disappeared or not, how many day? Did you find the line with date and DM at a time or first got only line with date? If these two happened separately, after how many days it comes to DM? What is your current ecas status; IP or DM?

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
here are the details about my e-case status

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 7, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We transferred your application to the London England office on October 14, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

I dont know exactly when it was changed to Decision Made becasuse i dont check it regularly. there was no progress in my case so i stopped checking it very frequently.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
afaraz said:

I dont know exactly when it was changed to Decision Made becasuse i dont check it regularly. there was no progress in my case so i stopped checking it very frequently.
very frustrating if they do these kinda things specially waiting after very long period. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\.best of luck...and see what is their decision.

sanjay0522

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA - on H1
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
AOR Received.
1st on April 2010, 2nd AOR on 12-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
To Los Angeles from Buffalo on Dec 1st, 2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
For all who is seeing DM this week, they update the online status of the file on Tuesdays, so probably this Tuesday i.e. 21-feb-2012, this status was reflected. Evn mine is changed to DM before medical requests.

AFARAZ and PARO, did you notice that in your status, no where there is a line which says "we started processing your application on...." It still shows "your application is pending review...." line. Mine is same case as well.

I am hoping and praying that it's technical fault like it was earlier with cic site.

AFARAZ and PARO do you think anything in your case can make your case weak? If so please do share.

Thanks.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
I don't see any weakness in my case, i have calculated my point several times.

Age 32 (10 points )
Education Masters and over 17 Years (22 )
Experience : Over 4 years ( 21 points )
Language : 12 Points
AEO : 0
Adaptability : Spouse Education - Masters with 15 Years Education - 4 Points
Relative in Canada - 5 Points

Total is 74 Point ( Passing is 64 )

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
afaraz said:
I don't see any weakness in my case, i have calculated my point several times.

Age 32 (10 points )
Education Masters and over 17 Years (22 )
Experience : Over 4 years ( 21 points )
Language : 12 Points
AEO : 0
Adaptability : Spouse Education - Masters with 15 Years Education - 4 Points
Relative in Canada - 5 Points

Total is 74 Point ( Passing is 64 )
afaraz frst of all- passing score is 67. and i would be very much interested to hear about your point of view on showing 74 points. may ask why did you show your relative in canada even after you scored more than 67 except this. good luck and see whats the reason behind your decision made status. but i dont feel its right to make application complicated by adding extra side even after you score the passing marks. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afaraz said:

Does your address is there or got disappeared. My Status was changed to IP with date on the same day as yours and address got disappeared.

sanjay0522

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA - on H1
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
AOR Received.
1st on April 2010, 2nd AOR on 12-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
To Los Angeles from Buffalo on Dec 1st, 2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Does anyone know what was the passing score for Pre 26th Jun 2010 applicants. I think it was 64 isn't it. I don't really recall it now, if anyone has link to that, please do share.

thanks.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
sanjay0522 said:
Does anyone know what was the passing score for Pre 26th Jun 2010 applicants. I think it was 64 isn't it. I don't really recall it now, if anyone has link to that, please do share.

thanks.
Yes, I can. It was 67 for MI-1. But before that probably it was 66.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
FSWCIO said:
afaraz frst of all- passing score is 67. and i would be very much interested to hear about your point of view on showing 74 points. may ask why did you show your relative in canada even after you scored more than 67 except this. good luck and see whats the reason behind your decision made status. but i dont feel its right to make application complicated by adding extra side even after you score the passing marks. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
If there is no doubt, why shall he not claim point for relative? But in this case, documentation must be genuine and to the point. Most of the cases rejections are being conducted due to failure to prove relatives in Canada or mismatch in Job Description..i.e not in accordance with the NOC. I wish and suppose many of the cases are due to system error in ecas.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
FSWCIO said:
Yes the score is 67 it was a typo. I don't agree that this is creating a complication if you have something why not claim it. And its a genuine relationship and i can prove it easily so why to take any chance.