+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made before medical requested

sage

Jul 13, 2009
Kubik said:
Hi Diwar,

You are the only person in this forum gave me little hope.
This morning I have opend my e-status and find the change from inprocess to DECISION MADE .

I have submitted my application by 7th Febaury 2008 under Federal Skilled Worker catagory
2008- APR-16: CHC Buffalo started Processing my application
2008- JUN-xx: CHC Buffalo requested for Finger Print
2008- Nov-xx: CHC Buffalo Transfer my application to New York
2008- Dec-xx: CHC NY ask for additional Paper
2009- JAN-xx: Additional Paper has been submitted
2009- July-13: Decision Made without Medical

I've been living in Canada since July 12 2001. I was student first than foreign worker. I have been working in Canada for
last 4 years. I have IELTS score and my total point was over 70. My wife also lives here and I have purchased a House
in Canada in 2008.

I believe you had the similer situation like me. Can you please share some experience

Regards
SAGE

sage

Jul 13, 2009
Diwar said:
hamieh said:
Im not gonna beleive its rejection till i receive the letter
You are right. My status changed to "Decision Made" early January and I got a letter on February 13th requesting my documents (120 days letter). I'm a post February 2008 applicant. So for post February 2008 applicants a decision made before medicals is not necessarily a rejection.
Hi Diwar,

You are the only person in this forum gave me little hope.
This morning I have opend my e-status and find the change from inprocess to DECISION MADE .

I have submitted my application by 7th Febaury 2008 under Federal Skilled Worker catagory
2008- APR-16: CHC Buffalo started Processing my application
2008- JUN-xx: CHC Buffalo requested for Finger Print
2008- Nov-xx: CHC Buffalo Transfer my application to New York
2008- Dec-xx: CHC NY ask for additional Paper
2009- JAN-xx: Additional Paper has been submitted
2009- July-13: Decision Made without Medical

I've been living in Canada since July 12 2001. I was student first than foreign worker. I have been working in Canada for
last 4 years. I have IELTS score and my total point was over 70. My wife also lives here and I have purchased a House
in Canada in 2008.

I believe you had the similer situation like me. Can you please share some experience

Regards
SAGE

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
when i click to to decion made give me old details/

We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 15, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 23, 2009.

pls reply

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
hi all

my on line status decision made
and today i recived e-mail from london said as following/

Please be advised that a letter has been sent to your mailing address in Kuwait on the 29th September 2009. Kindly contact us in 2 weeks if you still did not receive the letter

what this mean
thanks
mohamamd

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAPIS would give you the exact happenings at the visa office good luck dear

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Let me just give you a quick update of what has happened with me...I RECEIVED THE MEDICALS AND ABVIOUSLEY THE OFFICER WAS CONVINCED OF WHAT I SEND HIM.

i beleive no one should loose hope and fight for a case he beleives in.

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
To PMM:

You are too late, you would have had to request reconsideration by the Program Manager within 30 days of the date of the letter (usually futile)

PMM

what you mean by "request reconsideration by the Program Manager within 30 days of the date of the letter" plz more detials and how can we do that?

Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

iafaneh said:
To PMM:

You are too late, you would have had to request reconsideration by the Program Manager within 30 days of the date of the letter (usually futile)

PMM

what you mean by "request reconsideration by the Program Manager within 30 days of the date of the letter" plz more detials and how can we do that?

Thanks,

1. First don't hijack threads, good chance that your post won't be read if it is in a different discussion.
2. If you are refused, and feel that your ability to settle in Canada or there was an error made in the assessment, you can write to the Program Manager of the CHC/CIC requesting re-consideration of your application and the reasons why you feel that the assessment was incorrect.

PMM