+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
yes if u had already sent it..they will not ask for it and it will be there in your file and checklist..yes my application was received on the 30th according to the AOR which was issued on the 28th of june file number 29xx
We are in the same boat:

App received 12/30
AOR 06/27
ECA verification email 11/10
File no 29XX

Hope this week will bring some good news....

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Wooow, now that can not be a coincidence..four applicants with almost identical timelines and no additional documents required so far, it is either OINP decided to hurry up with the process and stop asking for additional documents or we will be showered by those requests this week..cheers guys and let us keep updated here

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
patnikrishna said:
thanks tgman.. it's unbelievable but such a great feeling.

btw I accepted the nomination, it shows as accepted in the CIC account.
but points haven't been reflected yet.
also, the Provincial Nomination section shows as Received.
should I wait ?
finally got the 600 points and the PDF as well :) :)
best of luck for all the pending Nov Dec applicants !!!

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
Moh.Salem said:
yes if u had already sent it..they will not ask for it and it will be there in your file and checklist..yes my application was received on the 30th according to the AOR which was issued on the 28th of june file number 29xx
Thanks my friend

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
Dear friends
would you help me?I don't have 12 months of consecutive pay slips as it was related to a job I was doing 3 years ago in another city and closed the account. What should I do then? Will it make any problem?

It said"Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.".
I have the reference letter in which my salary is mentioned in but not the pay stubs.... plz help me.

Riadh21

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is no "best" answer. You have to do some research about the province and see why Ontario fits you - You can talk about employment opportunities, education opportunities for your kids, your future education plans, if any etc.

Thank you Raj

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
Wooow, now that can not be a coincidence..four applicants with almost identical timelines and no additional documents required so far, it is either OINP decided to hurry up with the process and stop asking for additional documents or we will be showered by those requests this week..cheers guys and let us keep updated here
I think they will request us additional docs this week or are we so lucky not to receive any request?
We will see...
Waiting......

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I think they're done with Dec additional docs requests.. if you didn't receive until now, you are unlikely to receive any at all.. I also believe all remaining of Dec applicants are decision phase now, whether they communicated that or not.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
I think they're done with Dec additional docs requests.. if you didn't receive until now, you are unlikely to receive any at all.. I also believe all remaining of Dec applicants are decision phase now, whether they communicated that or not.

Maged: Almost all Dec applicants shared the request for WES, additional docs. It's time to get the NoMs.
Bestofluck is away. Has some one updated the Dec list.
23 Nov, 70 Dec applicants approximately.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
maged_mmh said:
I hope so too, i am a december applicant and i had called them last week. They said my file is with senior officer for decision, i asked about additional docs they said if i havent got an y request yet, it means its not required may be

Fingers crossed

Thanks
Gayathri

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
gayathry84 said:
I hope so too, i am a december applicant and i had called them last week. They said my file is with senior officer for decision, i asked about additional docs they said if i havent got an y request yet, it means its not required may be

Fingers crossed

Thanks
Gayathri
I got exactly the same reply over the phone, but then again the operator has been proven wrong many times over.

I got no additional docs request, WES already done sometime in last Jan, and not status emails like move to what stage.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Hi All,

I am a Dec 31st FSW applicant as well.

No request for additional docs yet....I had ordered the additional WES report way back in Jan 2015.

Let's hope this week is our week!!!

Best of Luck!!! ;D ;D ;D

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I love the optimistic trend in the forum nowadays!
Let this week be memorable for us, the "remaining crowd"!