+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@gagan89,

Please refer to the sticky threads of the forum for all details you want. If you post a new thread with your query you will get many replies and some seniors will be always willing to resolve your query.

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
bestofluck said:
@gagan89,

Please refer to the sticky threads of the forum for all details you want. If you post a new thread with your query you will get many replies and some seniors will be always willing to resolve your query.
Thanks I will try that

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Hi guys,

Whilst my PR is in the process, I applied for a Canadian Visitor Visa yesterday.

I assessed the PR process (at least for my applicastion) and thought it might a long time before I receive PPR.

I need to travel to Canada in August as I would be sitting for a professional course; part of the preparation in case I get the PR.

My question; Would it cause a problem? i.e. having the Visa application whilst the PR is being processed?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Cofca said:
Hi guys,

Whilst my PR is in the process, I applied for a Canadian Visitor Visa yesterday.

I assessed the PR process (at least for my applicastion) and thought it might a long time before I receive PPR.

I need to travel to Canada in August as I would be sitting for a professional course; part of the preparation in case I get the PR.

My question; Would it cause a problem? i.e. having the Visa application whilst the PR is being processed?
source:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1018&top=16

My application for a permanent resident visa is currently being processed at the Embassy. Can I go to Canada as a tourist and wait for my visa there?
You may travel to Canada as a tourist before you get your permanent resident visa. However, Citizenship and Immigration Canada strongly advises against making any definitive arrangements for your stay in Canada until you have received your permanent resident visa.

You will need to apply for a visitor visa to travel to Canada as a tourist.

Please note that having a valid visitor visa does not guarantee your entry into Canada. A border services officer will decide if you can enter Canada and how long you can stay.

Suggestion: Unless very urgent postponed your course for some time.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
@MZASAM Indian flag is prominently there in ever message of bestofluck :D :D
it seems MZASAM is straight forward and has no bad habit like us to look left and right :p

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
bestofluck said:
source:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1018&top=16

My application for a permanent resident visa is currently being processed at the Embassy. Can I go to Canada as a tourist and wait for my visa there?
You may travel to Canada as a tourist before you get your permanent resident visa. However, Citizenship and Immigration Canada strongly advises against making any definitive arrangements for your stay in Canada until you have received your permanent resident visa.

You will need to apply for a visitor visa to travel to Canada as a tourist.

Please note that having a valid visitor visa does not guarantee your entry into Canada. A border services officer will decide if you can enter Canada and how long you can stay.

Suggestion: Unless very urgent postponed your course for some time.
Thanks BestofLuck... Much appreciated!!!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Cofca said:
Thanks BestofLuck... Much appreciated!!!!
The secret is, use the link I posted and get your answers. Far better than getting confused here in the forum. :p

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
does that means things will only get tougher on FSW? first we got run down by refugees and now this!!!! :eek:
We don't know what liberals would eventually do. But FSW-outlands are certainly not on their priority list. So we can just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

sarahabc

Jun 15, 2016
damchandu said:
Hi All,

I am January 2016 Applicant. However I was following Dec 2015 group to know the status of OINP processing timelines.

This group really motivated and made me more knowledgeable. Today I received nomination.

Just want to share with you my timelines for your reference...

• Application posted: 23rd Dec 2015.

Application Received: 4th Jan 2016.

AOR Received: 16th May 2016.

Request for Information: 17th May 2016.

Nomination Received: Today (18th July 2016).

All the best to the whole group and pray for speedy nominations to all.

Regards,
Anand.

Congrats. Quick question. When your work permit expired, were you asked to provide proof of legal status in Canada? or did you provide a change of information form?

Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarahabc; Congratulations on your nomination

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
bestofluck said:
The secret is, use the link I posted and get your answers. Far better than getting confused here in the forum. :p
Cool, many thanks besfofluck...

damchandu

Jan 20, 2015
sarahabc said:
Congrats. Quick question. When your work permit expired, were you asked to provide proof of legal status in Canada? or did you provide a change of information form?

Thanks
I got a call from OINP officer requesting me to provide a proof for WP extension. I emailed OINP with a Online submission receipt of WP Extension.

At a later date when I got my renewed WP, I replied to the earlier mail new WP document.

Did not provide any change of information form..

Cheers,
Anand.