Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny,

I hope you, all members will agree:

The rhetoric s, narratives, statements in audio, video, print media have been seen, read, heard.. Now we are almost immune.

Periodically the politicians, bureaucrats have to address media; play to the galleries and keep in limelight.

We all are awaiting the rapid action on AOR's/NOM's/PR/Commitment to time frames/transparency. :-\ :-\

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck,

Do you know the weatherman predicted NOM's cloud burst in near future? :)

Hey I know that 'weatherman' !! He is a very good guy. be prepared for the showers when the clouds burst :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
HopeForTheBest26 said:
@ DigitalDestiny

Don't know when they are going to make all these changes.
They are announcing these from last year.

hahahha by the time they make changes the Govt will change !!!!!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck

You will be the front runner to get drenched in the NOM shower;
We are at the end of the long queue
:eek:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Major changes to Canada’s immigration system expected in fall, says Minister John McCallum

“We’re working to meet our single most important commitment to reduce the processing time for family class,” said McCallum. “Right now, it takes approximately two years for a husband and wife to be reunited… it is unacceptable.”

McCallum said the Liberal government inherited a system that is presently creating concerns within the community and his team is working to streamline it by introducing a new and improved policy.

The new system – with changes to family and skilled class, economic category as well as visitors’ visa policy – is expected to be introduced in the coming fall season.

In competition with other countries like Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States, he said the government currently working to give international students more points and make it easier for them to come to Canada.

(Read complete article at : http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/6771893-major-changes-to-canada-s-immigration-system-expected-in-fall-says-minister-john-mccallum/)
does that means things will only get tougher on FSW? first we got run down by refugees and now this!!!! :eek:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
@bestofluck

You will be the front runner to get drenched in the NOM shower;
We are at the end of the long queue
:eek:
;) ;) November people will kill me....they deserve the shower before anyone

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@maged_mmh, forget all this as MZASAM said we are immune by now. Just remember they promised to process everyone who are invited and applied.

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
bestofluck said:
you have to male another profile and ask OINP to link the same to your application. Which is another waiting for few days or months.
Not only you Everyone's profile will expire by December.
Thanks for your response.

Greetings.

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Urgent Question regarding Express Entry Profile Scores for Experts!!!

I have completed my 2 years of work Experience in Canada this July (first week). My Canadian Work Experience got updated automatically by 13 points (in EE profile) but I also supposed to get 25 more points under the Education – Skill Transferability Factors for 2 years work experience with 2 or more degrees and diploma.

I am confused now coz previously (before July) I got 50 points for Education – Skill Transferability factor (25 points for CLB7 + 2 or more degrees and 25 points for 1 year Canadian work experience + 2 or more degrees). But after I completed my 2 years of Canadian Work Experience this July I got 13 points under work experience for 2 years Canadian Work Experience but I didn’t get my another 25 points under the Education – Skill Transferability Factor. I supposed to have a Total of 75 Points under my Education – Skill Transferability Factor coz I previously have 50 points.

Can somebody please help me with this??? I want to fix my scores

I need expert’s advice where to change in express entry profile. I am also scared to change anything in my profile coz I am OPNP applicant and I recently got AOR I don’t want loose points less than 400 if I do any changes. My score right now is 423.

Experts please help…..

Thanks

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
@Gagan89

You cant have 75 in education. The maximum you can get is 50.

C. Skill Transferability factors (Maximum 100 points)

Education Points per factor
(Maximum 50 points)
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a post-secondary degree 50
With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree 50
Foreign work experience Points per factor
(Maximum 50 points)
With good/strong official languages proficiency (Canadian Language Benchmark [CLB] level 7 or higher) and foreign work experience 50
With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience 50

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
CRS – C. Skill transferability factors (Maximum 100 points for this section)

Education

With good official language proficiency (Canadian Language Benchmark Level [CLB] 7 or higher) and a post-secondary degree

Points for CLB 7 or more on all first official language abilities, with one or more under CLB 9
(Maximum 25 points)

Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities
(Maximum 50 points)

Secondary school (high school) credential or less 0 0
Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer 13 25
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 25 50

With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree

Points for education + 1 year of Canadian work experience
(Maximum 25 points)

Points for education + 2 years or more of Canadian work experience
(Maximum 50 points)

Secondary school (high school) credential or less 0 0
Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer 13 25
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 25 50

This What I found on CIC website

Now Based on this I can get 75 points for Education - Skill transferability factor coz max. is 100 points

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
Gagan89 said:
CRS – C. Skill transferability factors (Maximum 100 points for this section)
But maximum points per factor is 50. You cannot get more than 50.
For skill transferability factor maximum is 100.
Bui it consists of two factors- Education (maximum50) and Foreign work experience(maximum50).

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immune to : The rhetoric s, narratives, statements :-\

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HopeForTheBest26 said:
@ DigitalDestiny

Don't know when they are going to make all these changes.
They are announcing these from last year.
Look from their perspective also. Whenever they plan to announce immigration reforms (which will no doubt massively increase the refugee quota), some Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Istanbul, Dhaka, Baghdad, Nice etc. happens so they are forced to wait for better timings - when these reforms will be more "palatable" to the voting public.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Look from their perspective also. Whenever they plan to announce immigration reforms (which will no doubt massively increase the refugee quota), some Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Istanbul, Dhaka, Baghdad, Nice etc. happens so they are forced to wait for better timings - when these reforms will be more "palatable" to the voting public.
what about us? FSW & CEC???