+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Dan504 said:
So does this mean that all applications that have been sent in will be processed? and no more notifications will be sent out as they have exhausted the limit but AOR will be.
'OINP will continue to process applications already received.' It is clearly mentioned here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display.

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Guys please update here as soon as you get AOR so that we confirm that processing is on after 9th May update.

This week is gonna be very crucial and important for AOR's.
I have received AOR on 9th may. I had submitted application on 7 dec 2015.
Any idea how long its gona take to receive nomination.

Thanks
Gagan

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dan504 said:
So does this mean that all applications that have been sent in will be processed? and no more notifications will be sent out as they have exhausted the limit but AOR will be.
exactly

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
lovelyece said:
I have received AOR on 9th may. I had submitted application on 7 dec 2015.
Any idea how long its gona take to receive nomination.

Thanks
Gagan
why do you send same message? I have updated your name and also answered you. just read back.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
bestofluck said:
God knows what all they say on phone !

Just wait for your response to email. I got a reply after 8 days saying they have recd my application
@bestofluck: i dropped them an email couple of weeks ago, no reply yet. But as @mdm23 said, they told me that I should receive something in mail soon.

Hoping for the best. Guys, don't need to jump on conclusion. Keep calm and wait for Nomination.

Also, a crucial thing in these number is, there are many applicant who have applied in multiple provinces. Also, there will be few more applicants who might have received ITA (because of higher CRS Score).

Patience is the key. And I know how tough it is to be patient.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As Dhasha1 rightly said there are many people who have applied to multiple provinces. January list has 2 such applicants. The forum is very minute part of applicants for OINP. For eg., January list has hardly 60 applicants whereas OINP update puts this number to 1800. Some lists may be definitive some may not be. Let's not be speculative and just wait with patience.

As I see it now, CEC applicants will be given preference from each month list and sifted through faster so that their stay in Canada doesn't get impacted. This ensures taxes are continued until new blood is induced into the system. Outland applicants will need additional 6-8 months to relocate after nomination by OINP and hence it is logical to put CEC first. As long as they process our applications we should not worry about the delay. Pray, eat and spend quality time with your loved ones.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
sbrs2010 said:
As Dhasha1 rightly said there are many people who have applied to multiple provinces. January list has 2 such applicants. The forum is very minute part of applicants for OINP. For eg., January list has hardly 60 applicants whereas OINP update puts this number to 1800. Some lists may be definitive some may not be. Let's not be speculative and just wait with patience.

As I see it now, CEC applicants will be given preference from each month list and sifted through faster so that their stay in Canada doesn't get impacted. This ensures taxes are continued until new blood is induced into the system. Outland applicants will need additional 6-8 months to relocate after nomination by OINP and hence it is logical to put CEC first. As long as they process our applications we should not worry about the delay. Pray, eat and spend quality time with your loved ones.
+1 for the advise about pray, eat and SPEND QUALITY TIME with your LOVED ones

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry)

Ontario stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016.

The OINP will continue to process applications already received.

The OINP will continue to process applications already received.

In the meantime, the province is committed to providing an efficient and streamlined application processing system.

Improvements to the OINP application process will be implemented in the coming months – including a move to an online application processing system.

The goal is to make it easier for clients to apply, and to improve processing times

What happens if my payment expires before it is cashed due to the extended application processing times?

The OINP will ask that a new payment be submitted within 30 days of notifying you. Your application will maintain its place in the queue.

Processing will resume once the OINP receives your new payment

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
I suggest we should add NOC in that list. that way it will be somewhat more guessable on what NOC codes they are working on. mine is 2174.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Lovelycec application received on dec 7 and received AOR on 9th may, as per the table on page 71. But it's removed from the latest table on page 76. Don't know why :'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best of Luck

Oinp clarified almost all the points which were bothering all of us. You have not commented on this topic.

Do you think that the Oinp AOR, nomination process will get expedited or the pace of AOR NOM will continue.

I am a feb 16 Oinp applicant. May 16 I will complete 90 days.

At the current pace where Dec applicants have not received AOR, feb applicants might run into July / August?

Your thought please

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
MZASAM said:
Best of Luck

Oinp clarified almost all the points which were bothering all of us. You have not commented on this topic.

Do you think that the Oinp AOR, nomination process will get expedited or the pace of AOR NOM will continue.

At the current pace where Dec applicants have not received AOR, feb applicants might run into July / August?

Your thought please
Seems like OINP made it clear stating that, they might process all application before end of the year! (That's my understanding)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Best of Luck

Your thought please

They are considering CEC first because they dont lose status.

Now it is to be seen that after picking up CEC from December how they proceed. IF they pick up CEC from January and February too than FSW will be waiting for long and it will stuck on 8th December and will be difficult to predict until it start.

If they complete CEC from December and give AOR to the rest than they are going Month wise. In this case it will be a bit predictable.

last FSW AOR was of lovelyece on 9th May which can be before the 9th may update. It is important to watch the progress this week. IF they give AOR to FSW than they are giving it simultaneously.(just waiting for 1 AOR of FSW, to confirm CEC and FSW outland are both processed simultaneously)

wait and watch .....there is no update yet for today.....Honest....DreamSRk......please update it

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
dhasha1 said:
Seems like OINP made it clear stating that, they might process all application before end of the year! (That's my understanding)
Definitely they want to give nominations to all before 2017 quota starts.

There is one thing not cleared and it is very tricky.

They have said Temporary pause.....they have not said 2016 quota is finished and completed. This means they might invite a few more. this because there will be a large number of applications rejected. They might give some PT NOI later or may be they carry forward it to 2017. But " temporary pause" is definitely tricky.

They are coming out with an improved online processing system. so the February and march applicants may see a pace and smooth processing.

Even if they give NOI it will be given to those french speaking class.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
bestofluck said:
They are considering CEC first because they dont lose status.

Now it is to be seen that after picking up CEC from December how they proceed. IF they pick up CEC from January and February too than FSW will be waiting for long and it will stuck on 8th December and will be difficult to predict until it start.

If they complete CEC from December and give AOR to the rest than they are going Month wise. In this case it will be a bit predictable.

last FSW AOR was of lovelyece on 9th May which can be before the 9th may update. It is important to watch the progress this week. IF they give AOR to FSW than they are giving it simultaneously.(just waiting for 1 AOR of FSW, to confirm CEC and FSW outland are both processed simultaneously)

wait and watch .....there is no update yet for today.....Honest....DreamSRk......please update it
I did not recieve AOR and also there is no reply to my status inquiry mail sent on May 07th

I am also waiting... Waiting....