Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krish Iyer said:
Mzasam,

Could you let me know the name of the clinic in hyd? I've my medicals scheduled for next week at center for migration medicine in Banjara hills.
I am trying to reach them on land line, mobile, no response.
This same clinic says I need some number from IRCC

Could you please inform how you scheduled your medicals for next week, the charges....Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Just FYI... my medical was done on 6-Dec and doctor informed me that they just need to punch the Passport# in IRCC's eMed system and all pre-filled info is presented in front of them .....

As bestofluck already informed, I too went with ITA PDF printout, Passport, 2 Passport photocopies (bio pages only), 4 photographs in white background (normal passport size will also work) .... that's it.

Just make sure the form they give you says Test type as "Non-EDE/Worker" and all data on the form is correct (spellings n all). Also ask them if they will give u a copy of your results.

Lastly, the test fee will vary from Rs. 5100 (smaller centres) to Rs. 6750 (Big shots like Fortis, MAX etc.) for the same set of tests so make your choice accordingly

Hope this helps ! :)

Thanks DD for all the details.

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So happy to inform my group members that I received my ITA today morning. The wait was long and tough but feels good to have crossed another milestone in direction of the final goal. Thanks to all the group members who have shared their valuable insights and encouraged others all along.

Regarding the medicals, I contacted two hospitals in Delhi, India today and was requested for passport copy, ITA letter and 2 photographs; nothing more than this.

Max hospitals was in INR 6.5K range and another one by the name Sadhu Vaswani has charges around INR 5.1K.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Congratulations to Rsingh123 for ITA. A few minutes ago I received an email from my officer informing me that my application is with a senior officer for a decision. Does anybody know how long it will take to have the possible nomination???

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
mohsenfar said:
Congratulations to Rsingh123 for ITA. A few minutes ago I received an email from my officer informing me that my application is with a senior officer for a decision. Does anybody know how long it will take to have the possible nomination???
It seems like they are trying to clear the backlog quickly now... hopefully next week you will receive your nomination!! And even better ITA with another draw before the holidays!!

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Jamaicangirl88 said:
It seems like they are trying to clear the backlog quickly now... hopefully next week you will receive your nomination!! And even better ITA with another draw before the holidays!!
Thank you man. I hope to hear the news soon. Although it is a great happiness for me, I am sure sharing the news with others in this group make them happy as I have gotten happy deeply with the news of my dear friends nomination in this group....

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Dears I don't know how to start. I am totally shocked. I got nominated a few minutes ago after a long journey. I am about to cry and full of happiness. you are the first people getting aware of this news because you have been with me during this period. I want to deeply thank you very much specially bestofluck. I hope the remaining people of this group get their nominations soon. :) :) :) :) :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohsenfar said:
Dears I don't know how to start. I am totally shocked. I got nominated a few minutes ago after a long journey. I am about to cry and full of happiness. you are the first people getting aware of this news because you have been with me during this period. I want to deeply thank you very much specially bestofluck. I hope the remaining people of this group get their nominations soon. :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats mohsenfar. Good luck for PR process and join the new group now for post ITA process

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.795.html

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
mohsenfar said:
You received your nomination or NOI???

Regards,
kenyk

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
mohsenfar said:
Yay! Congrats!! Sooner than we thought!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Still no nomination, getting worried. Anyone else in the same boat ? I'm dec applicant

Don't get worried. Little patience, you are bound to get NoM soon.

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Hey Guys,

I got another Doc request yesterday.

- Your offer letter from Tata Consultancy for your initial employment period
- Any progression letters detailing your changes in salary and/or position in the company
- Any documentation from your university which detail the placement during your “under graduation” with Tata Consultancy

and I am not sure what should I provide for 3rd point, not sure if I will get anything from my college regarding this.

Please advise.

Also, this request shows a different officer assigned to my file. Its KM now, earlier it was PB. Does this mean my file is with senior officer now?

Thanks In Advance!!