December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ThunderCookie said:
Friends, I need some help here.

I'm planning for upfront medical examination but when I called up the hospital, they said to bring IMM form along with other documents.

Can you let me know is this IMM form is IMM1017E form? if so, where can I get this from?

Thanks a lot for the help
you do not need any form. you just need your ITA copy with 4 photographs and passport. They will do the rest.
Note: When you are asked for further tests this IMM form is need, but not when you go for medicals for the first time.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank God; Received the ITA.

Once again I wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you.

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for your support to all.

I sincerely wish and pray an early nominations / ITA for all who are waiting for so long.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

I called the clinic to take appointment for medicals at Hyderabad.

They say I should provide them a reference or some number from IRCC.

According to them it's new rule.. Please share your experience

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Congratulations to everyone who got ITA or nomination. Will we have any other draws in Dec.?
If not, when will the rounds start again?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Try calling other clinic :p

You just have EE number and passport No.

Note ,: most of the clinic's don't need appointment just walk down with req docs and 4 photos. Passport and ITA copy

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Did you tell them that you have applied for Canada PR and that you need an "upfront medical exam".

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Did you tell them that you have applied for Canada PR and that you need an "upfront medical exam".
Yes Rajkamal, I told the medicals are for Canada PR

They informed that there is a latest instruction in Dec 16 from IRCC that the applicants will be assigned some number by IRCC.

I am clue less..

Will try for another clinic in Hyderabad

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Try calling other clinic :p

You just have EE number and passport No.

Note ,: most of the clinic's don't need appointment just walk down with req docs and 4 photos. Passport and ITA copy
Req docs : EE number and passport No.??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

They informed that there is a latest instruction in Dec 16 from IRCC that the applicants will be assigned some number by IRCC.

I am clue less..

The changes are for spousal sponsorship and not for EE applicants. Looks like the personnel at your clinic are confused.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

If they won't do medical, time to find another clinic.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

I am clue less..

Just FYI... my medical was done on 6-Dec and doctor informed me that they just need to punch the Passport# in IRCC's eMed system and all pre-filled info is presented in front of them .....

As bestofluck already informed, I too went with ITA PDF printout, Passport, 2 Passport photocopies (bio pages only), 4 photographs in white background (normal passport size will also work) .... that's it.

Just make sure the form they give you says Test type as "Non-EDE/Worker" and all data on the form is correct (spellings n all). Also ask them if they will give u a copy of your results.

Lastly, the test fee will vary from Rs. 5100 (smaller centres) to Rs. 6750 (Big shots like Fortis, MAX etc.) for the same set of tests so make your choice accordingly

Hope this helps ! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
Just FYI... my medical was done on 6-Dec and doctor informed me that they just need to punch the Passport# in IRCC's eMed system and all pre-filled info is presented in front of them .....

As bestofluck already informed, I too went with ITA PDF printout, Passport, 2 Passport photocopies (bio pages only), 4 photographs in white background (normal passport size will also work) .... that's it.

Just make sure the form they give you says Test type as "Non-EDE/Worker" and all data on the form is correct (spellings n all). Also ask them if they will give u a copy of your results.

Lastly, the test fee will vary from Rs. 5100 (smaller centres) to Rs. 6750 (Big shots like Fortis, MAX etc.) for the same set of tests so make your choice accordingly

Hope this helps ! :)
Yes. Apollo hospital asked me for this form but I told them I am there from upfront medical exam and I do not have any such forms. I went with PP, ITA letter, photos and fee. For me, around 8.5 K INR was charged (They took 2 additional tests that are not required for the medical exam and in spite of me explaining to them those tests are not required, they didn't budge. They charged me for the said amount).

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Very happy to inform you all that I received Nomination today morning. Details of my file are in my signature.
I have one query that for medical and PCC should I wait for ITA or go for it??

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Mzasam,

Could you let me know the name of the clinic in hyd? I've my medicals scheduled for next week at center for migration medicine in Banjara hills.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes. Apollo hospital asked me for this form but I told them I am there from upfront medical exam and I do not have any such forms. I went with PP, ITA letter, photos and fee. For me, around 8.5 K INR was charged (They took 2 additional tests that are not required for the medical exam and in spite of me explaining to them those tests are not required, they didn't budge. They charged me for the said amount).
8.5k !!.... wow... they virtually robbed you. That is the real problem with these big shot corporate hospitals. The doctors there deliberately prescribe un-needed tests just to inflate the bill.