+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello guys,

Any idea or any hint that what federal government is going to make changes or announcement in November for their immigration plan for the coming year?
I read in Huffington post that some minister (don't remember the name) suggested to increase the immigrant intake by 150000 from 2017. At the moment their annual quota is around 250000-300000 immigrant. Let's see what they announce.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hello good people of internet and this forum!

I have been finally contacted to send more documents. :D I have been asked to send copy of my old passport, my 6month bank statement and my new ielts.
Question is: Is it ok if i send scanned copies of all documents (as also mentioned in email) or does the copies of passport require attestation.

I find it better to send through email. But just wanted to know the general practice you guys have been following.

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, this is the list of people in the decision phase. Please let me know if anyone is missing.

Name CEC/FSW INP PT APP RCVD AOR ADD DOC DP NOM Link to Profile
Mayur553 FSW 11-Dec 22-Dec 15-Jun 19-Oct 21-Oct WAIT http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Mayur553-u505134.html

Frankiefun FSW 29-Nov 03-Dec 15-Apr 11-Oct 12-Oct WAIT http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/frankiefun-u564320.html

TGMAN FSW 13-Nov 03-Dec 13-Apr 23-Sep 26-Sep WAIT http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/tgman-u575314.html

SANTOSHCEC CEC --IDK--- 30DEC 24-Jun 04-Oct 07-Oct WAIT http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/santoshCEC-u544184.html

ANDREW2016 CEC 18-Nov 04-Jan 29-Jun -NIL- 06OCT WAIT http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Andrew2016-u608159.html

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send pdf copy if your old passport. That woudl suffice.
AK1285 said:
Hello good people of internet and this forum!

I have been finally contacted to send more documents. :D I have been asked to send copy of my old passport, my 6month bank statement and my new ielts.
Question is: Is it ok if i send scanned copies of all documents (as also mentioned in email) or does the copies of passport require attestation.

I find it better to send through email. But just wanted to know the general practice you guys have been following.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
Express Entry just sent me an email regarding some additional information:
1 - 6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
2 - Employment contract
3 - 12 consecutive months of recent pay slips
4 - 12 months of corresponding bank statements showing corresponding salary deposits

for number (2) I dont have an employment contract, I am working in the government sector and I just have a piece of paper stating that I was approved to start working at XYZ corporation from the date of ....... just like this without any contract, what should i tell them??

plus i took from my work a loan and i will finish it in feb 2017, is this a problem when they see it in my payslips??should I explain it to them??

Guys Plz Help ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ahmad Shqair said:
Hello Guys,
Express Entry just sent me an email regarding some additional information:
1 - 6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
2 - Employment contract
3 - 12 consecutive months of recent pay slips
4 - 12 months of corresponding bank statements showing corresponding salary deposits

for number (2) I dont have an employment contract, I am working in the government sector and I just have a piece of paper stating that I was approved to start working at XYZ corporation from the date of ....... just like this without any contract, what should i tell them??

Guys Plz Help ???
Don't take the word "contract" is a very literal sense. They are looking for documents that prove you are employed by this organization. Offer letter/Appointment letter, promotion letter, any other document that possibly shows that you are with the company can be shown.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Don't take the word "contract" is a very literal sense. They are looking for documents that prove you are employed by this organization. Offer letter/Appointment letter, promotion letter, any other document that possibly shows that you are with the company can be shown.
oh, good to hear that, what about the loan ???

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Ahmad Shqair said:
The loan amount shown in payslips does not matter.
If you have bank deposits of salary it will be strongest document.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Ahmad Shqair said:
it's not of interest since it will be deducted from your gratuity if you resigned before feb 2017

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Moh.Salem said:
So they work on weekends now?!! :eek:
they work saturdays since 2 months

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
The loan amount shown in payslips does not matter.
So you think I dont have to explain it at all, actually the finance department at my work deduct the payment before my salary goes to the bank
so the deducted amount will be shown on the pay slips only, thats OK right?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Ahmad Shqair said:
So you think I dont have to explain it at all, actually the finance department at my work deduct the payment before my salary goes to the bank
no need to explain or hint it at all, as long as the final amount on the payslip is exactly the same amount shown on the bank statement

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmad Shqair said:
As long as you have sufficient amount in the bank account and have enough proof that it completely belongs to you, you don''t have to explain your loans.