Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK7 said:
Hey Guys,

Got my Nomination today morning, FINALLY!

I was unable to login to my CIC account all these days but suddenly today I was able to login. My EE profile expires on Oct 24. So did not accept Nomination yet, have a couple questions that I could use some help with.

1. Should I accept nomination now or wait for the profile to expire and ask them to add it to the new cic account. I already created a new account last week when my current account was not accessible.

ask OINP to send it to your new profile

2. My Wife is pregnant and has due date of Dec 28. I have time till Nov 20 to accept nomination. I was thinking maybe I should wait till then and accept nomination because if I get ITA now, she will not be able to complete here medicals. I have read on other posts that in such scenario medical is deferred till post delivery, is this the right way to go? What about the baby, should I notify even OINP then or once they give nomination we should not notify them?

Take your time to do the medical after delivery. This is good caz you can add your child's information on your CIC file.

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey SNS76,

I thought we should do the medical and PCC within the 60 day period. So if I get the ITA by Oct end, my wife will not be able to complete the medical by Dec end which is the 60 day deadline.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
BK7 it would be wise to accept it now and get ITA sending new details of profile

01. May be there only 2 or 3 draws now in 2016
02. Your wife can give x ray later on while other tests can be done and the file starts processing
03 you just have to inform oinp of child birth which is not a big deal.

Take few opinion because later you accept it will be difficult for your wife to get medicals done

You can do the medicals tomorrow also

sxgand2

Sep 8, 2016
tari7499 said:
7 days and all done! That's proactive in octane....
@ bestofluck could you please elaborate on your PCC process like appointment taken(does it require an ITA to apply, can we do PCC before ITA) and time taken to get PCC.. is it from PSK..

Asking this because, PCC is the only one which might take time, rest of them are mostly in our control...

Thanks in advance..

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
BK7 said:
Hey Guys,

Got my Nomination today morning, FINALLY!

I was unable to login to my CIC account all these days but suddenly today I was able to login. My EE profile expires on Oct 24. So did not accept Nomination yet, have a couple questions that I could use some help with.

1. Should I accept nomination now or wait for the profile to expire and ask them to add it to the new cic account. I already created a new account last week when my current account was not accessible.

2. My Wife is pregnant and has due date of Dec 28. I have time till Nov 20 to accept nomination. I was thinking maybe I should wait till then and accept nomination because if I get ITA now, she will not be able to complete here medicals. I have read on other posts that in such scenario medical is deferred till post delivery, is this the right way to go? What about the baby, should I notify even OINP then or once they give nomination we should not notify them?
I am also in a similar boat. I think declining ITA is safe. CIC website states that declining has no negative impact on future draws. Also your nomination will remain valid for at least 6 months, so you will get ITA again. And you will be better prepared at that time.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sxgand2 said:
@ bestofluck could you please elaborate on your PCC process like appointment taken(does it require an ITA to apply, can we do PCC before ITA) and time taken to get PCC.. is it from PSK..

Asking this because, PCC is the only one which might take time, rest of them are mostly in our control...

Thanks in advance..
You can apply for pcc at psk before the draw. It will be ready when you get ITA. You need some document. You can show nomination. Medicals shall be done after ITA which is not a problem

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
I am also in a similar boat. I think declining ITA is safe. CIC website states that declining has no negative impact on future draws. Also your nomination will remain valid for at least 6 months, so you will get ITA again. And you will be better prepared at that time.
If i remember your timelines correctly you had already got nomination right? So you are planning on accepting the nomination and when the ITA draw comes, you will reject it? I was aware that if we decline ITA, we will be added back in the pool, was not aware that nomination is valid for 6 months. Are you sure?

Also do we need to inform OINP about the change in family members?

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
You can apply for pcc at psk before the draw. It will be ready when you get ITA. You need some document. You can show nomination. Medicals shall be done after ITA which is not a problem
How do you show the nomination? Did you get the nomination certificate couriered here in India?

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Dears today I received an email from Ontario with the following words:

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment.

The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country, even after you are nominated.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send the OINP office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain this letter for your records.

Sincerely,

Officer VK

The big concern is that my score has fallen down as a result of aging. What do you get from this message? Is VK refering to my score? Or it is a simple message with the predefined templates????

Please help me

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
BK7 said:
How do you show the nomination? Did you get the nomination certificate couriered here in India?
Yes i got it. But we can show nomination letter recd in mycic.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
My score is 395 now

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohsenfar said:
Dears today I received an email from Ontario with the following words

Please help me
This looks normal. May be your profile is about to expire.
Points reduced due to age does not matter

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
This looks normal. May be your profile is about to expire.
Points reduced due to age does not matter
I have already renewed it

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......