+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my friend in Toronto sent on my behalf a renewed bank draft to OINP yesterday. Canada Post is on strike today, so they could not guarantee the delivery (beauty of democracy). Sent with Purolator.
As they do not acknowledge the receipt, plan to call them to check if the new draft is received and application is further considered. Before the renewed payment is received application is on hold, according to them.

bbjoshi

Jul 8, 2016
Hi everyone
I am CEC inland and I submitted my application Jan 28. waiting for aor
I am in difficult situation right now. my pgp work permit expired feb 5 and I applied for extension that got rejected on may 5. I have to restore my status. can i restore as a visitor? what documents do i have to submit? My daughter born in canada and my wife is on her pgp work permit. Is there any one with same experience? I dont have much time. please help

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Get either WP or Visitor visa..Now Based on your info, WP looks difficult.. so better get the Visitor visa

bbjoshi said:
Hi everyone
I am CEC inland and I submitted my application Jan 28. waiting for aor
I am in difficult situation right now. my pgp work permit expired feb 5 and I applied for extension that got rejected on may 5. I have to restore my status. can i restore as a visitor? what documents do i have to submit? My daughter born in canada and my wife is on her pgp work permit. Is there any one with same experience? I dont have much time. please help

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Well after several calling attempts with no picking up and several emails with no reply, they have just now replied to a 23-June email stating that the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
This means they didn't even open my parcel till now or what!!! :eek:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
H O N E S T said:
Well after several calling attempts with no picking up and several emails with no reply, they have just now replied to a 23-June email stating that the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
This means they didn't even open my parcel till now or what!!! :eek:
No. This rather mean they have already send you an AOR but you have not recd it. Ask them your file number to confirm and request them to send AOR again. Investigator/Analyst come after the first stage of AOR

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LAST AOR WAS RECEIVED ON 29TH JUNE....... :'(............NO AOR SINCE THEN........12 MORE WAITING IN THE LIST.......... :'(...........SEND AOR OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Arsalan Khan said:
can anyone please tell me when will these guys be nominating or rejecting applications.? its been 6 months now...!
my application was rcvd on 9th dec and AOR on 19 May 2016...!!
Keep watching this thread. You will come to know when December applicants start getting nomination. Till then we are clueless.

KJHOT

Star Member
May 12, 2016
bestofluck said:
Keep watching this thread. You will come to know when December applicants start getting nomination. Till then we are clueless.
QUESTION IS HOW ABOUT NOV. GUYS
DID THEY GOT NOM YET?
SO THE OFFICERS ARE FOCUSING ABOUT AORS CURRENT DAYS OR NOMS?
WHEN WILL BE THE NOMS RAIN COMING

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
urrry said:
Yes. They shipped it with Purolator/UPS.
I also got receipt for my new DD but no update on old one.